Lia Jackson/Silverfish

Fandom: Creepypasta

Cp Name: Silverfish

Real Name: Amilia Jackson

Human Form: Middle Girl(the eyes are HAZEL!), has a madoka magica soul gem ring with a clear gem with silver and gold swirls

Cp Form: Girl to far left(bright hazel eyes), gray skin, silver hair, still has ring(the other form is an angry Silverfish and she changes her look, yes)

Saying: Nothing. She blinks three times and when she opens her eyes after the third blink her eyes will glow.

Likes:Reading, drawing, playing pretend, the idol group Muse(love live school idol project), dancing, parents, cheesecake, tofu, siblings

Dislikes: abusive parents(not that hers were, she just hates the abusive parents in the world), chocolate, anything with peanuts, alcoholics, killing(she doesn't do it, ever)

Weapon: her melodic voice, silverfish

Way of killing: she will appear out of thin air, blink 3 times, sing a song(about 30 sec) about bad children and if that person was one and how she must know, knock you unconscious, put wallpaper into your body, and let her silverfish work(the silverfish kill for her if necessary) she will either put it over your heart, killing you, or another part of your body, and put you into a comatose state.

Personality: calm, serene, sweet, kinda shy(until she is angered! then....) rude, kinda scowly, has the language of a sailor

Strengths: can easily persuade someone, is a very good liar, is creative, has a nice voice that she is proud of, can control her temper but...

Weaknesses: is kinda secretive, hides her depression, is sensitive(like one seed hit her, and she burst out crying), thinks she is fat, has a bad temper, when nervous starts speaking Japanese very oddly

Other: has great parents and siblings, her parents know about the creepypastas, has to have silverfish "poison" injected into her blood stream every three years, collects rocks(currently has 327), can sing songs in Korean and Japanese very well

Backstory: Amilia Jackson was a normal girl who lived a good life. She was on her way to do some laundry for her mom one day, and stopped to get Mac and Cheese, a strawberry lemonade, and a sundae. She was eating her Mac and Cheese when she felt something crunch. She started to feel light headed after about 30 seconds. She then started to cough violently, soon coughing up blood. This got peoples attention. She was quickly taken to the hospital, and they found the body of a silverfish, and poison running through her blood stream. it was diagnosed that she would live, but there would be serious consequences. After about 1 month, she was released from the hospital. One day. she was brushing her hair and humming a song that she didn't know. It sounded familiar, but it was no song she heard before on the radio.
S

he closed her eyes, continuing ti hum the song. After around 15 more seconds, she felt something craqling on her. She opened her eyes and jumped, wiping her arms down. On the floor, was a silverfish. She stared at it, and it seemed to stare at her. Then, it ran. And she followed.

Bonus info: She was first called Constellation by Masky because of the dots and lines on her arms and legs.