Chapter 13: Those Three Little Words.

Heey :)

Here's another chapter, be sure to leave any comments, suggestions or feedback :)

This was an interesting chapter to write, I hope you guys like it.

Luv Ashle<3

xoxo

******

Lauren's P.O.V

Everyone in the waiting room of the doctors turned to glower at me as Eric's cries of pain echoed down the hall. I just smiled at them apologetically before shoving my face in some magazine that I wasn't even remotely interested in reading. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle when I heard the "bad" words Eric was shouting as the Doctor was moving those dislocated ribs back into place. That poor Doctor was probably getting a beating by Eric.

A middle aged lady had her hands over her young daughter's ears, "You really shouldn't let him screech those appalling words when there are children present." She snapped her eyes narrowing.

I looked at her, was she really expecting me to apologise? "Yes, I know, I'm sorry. You see my friend in there, he just dislocated a few of his ribs in a terrible, awful car accident. And I know your upset about the words he's using so when he recovers from the awful pain he is feeling right now, I'll tell him your message." I said sweetly my voice thick with sarcasm.

"Oh, don't worry then." She huffed turning away from me.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to scanning the magazine, "Hey." A voice muttered. I looked up to find Eric leaning against the doorframe looking like he had just got hit by a bus.

"Was it that bad?" I asked him noticing he was clutching his ribs with an expression of discomfort on his face.

"Yes." He replied with a weak smile, "I'm embarrassed. I probably made a fool of myself."

I chuckled and said, "It's a good thing you'll never see these people again."

He just grinned at me before limping over to the reception. Even with dislocated ribs he is still cute, I thought to myself with a smile.

He walked back up to me his car keys in his hand, "Let's go."

"Ha, you think I'm actually going to let you drive?" I asked him, he looked at me with misperception in his gorgeous eyes.

"B-but why not?" He faltered.

"Because," I started, slipping my petite hand in his and seizing the keys from him, "You are not going to drive until those ribs are perfectly healed."

He shook his head at me, "I'm fine." He lied.

I raised an eyebrow at him and threatened to poke his ribs again, "Okay! Okay! You drive. Just don't touch the ribs." He breathed, unwillingly giving in.

I smiled innocently at him before walking out of the surgery and taking my place in the driver's seat, "Where to?" I questioned him as he got in beside me.

"I'll go anywhere, as long as you're with me." He said shyly looking up at me as his hair fell in front of his face. I felt my cheeks grow red and the butterflies in my stomach start to awaken, I fumbled with the car keys probably embarrassing myself before finally starting the car and driving out of the parking lot. What did I do to deserve such an amazing guy in my life? I mean he was perfect, funny, understanding, very, very cute and just well flawless in every way. I realised that I was falling for him or that I had fallen for him the first moment we met in the hallway and now I was growing to love him. He just had a way of making me feel beautiful and like I could do no wrong.