My Cinderella Story (Niall Horan Fan Fic)

Hi guys i am a brand new writer so i hope you guys like my story. I will be asking new questions each week. So i hope you guys enjoy.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Lucy's pov

I woke up to a loud buzzing sound in my ear. I look over and it was my stupid alarm clock. I turned and shut it off. I ran to my shower and turned it on. I striped off my clothes and stepping into the warm water. I felt the warmth of the water flow down my back. I used my green apple shampoo and body wash. I steped out of the shower.

"What should i wear today" as i said to my self.

I picked out my new skinny jeans and my favorite blouse that was pink and white.

I also got my new pair of convers that i had gotten at the mall the day before.

I was about to walk downstairs until my phone had gone off. It was my best friend Ally. I have known her since pre K.

Ally: Hayy want to meet up at school got to tell u somthing awesome.😄

Me: sure see u then😜

I picked up my bookbag walked downstairs and grabed a piece of toast. I looked at the clock i relized i will be late if i dont leave now for school.

I got to school and i saw Ally she was standing by the front doors. right when i started to walk towards her she runs at me.

"Omfg u wont belive who is coming to our school" she said

" Well maybe its a hot guy" i chuckled

"No it is the most awesome boyband in the planet" she screamed

We both fan girled all the way to homeroom.

I sit down and all i see is him.!

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Cliff hanger.

So the question of the chapter is, who is your most favorite guy in One Direction?

Ok she u guys later

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝