•And Nobody Knows My Name•

This takes place during the Avengers, although mostly Hela and the rest of those lovely little tykes of his nearly destroyed the city. Meanwhile, Charlie may do more damage than good.

Warnings: Bit of violence (apologies if it squicks you out) and also...well, a deranged and murderous Loki. Annnnd his daughter. Honestly, if you dislike him/them after this and stop reading, I'll understand. A little sad, disappointed even, but underestanding.

(Oh God, WHAT IS this family that we write about!?? xD)

🎭🎭🎭

Ridiculous Mortals. Truly believing to be a match for a God, a handsome one might I add, when they are all so defenseless! I never thought feeling their bones disintegrate under my touch could be this thrilling!

The blood. I am yet in awe.

I will dream of it for years to come, surely.

I have never witnessed a grand act involving this number of slaying in its entirety. Through all the mindless boostings of conquests I've taken heed from Warriors on Asgard, nothing prepared me for the actual rush of power one gets, a sense of enlightenment - it is almost ethereal. Hela is right; it was as if watching their blood ebb from the wounds and the life fade from their eyes is enough glory in itself.

Who needs the Chitauri? I may just use this Tesserect to my advantage... Barton was especially useful to manipulate. Is this what passes for protection on Midgard? Eighty people are a mere stepping-stone to the heights I will reach to accomplish my goals. Hela will no doubt one day rule as well, she is an exceptional asset. I imagine those new servants will be put to good use in Helheim. It amazes me, the beauty of a Mortal soul transitioning into another realm.

Although, I should have seen her leaving me here to defend myself sooner, once again, not a quality I'm proud to have passed on.

I would tell it to her face if I were not stuck inside that wretched cell...honestly, how did they manage a rope strong enough to hold Fenrir? Though I am most proud of him for demolishing a good portion of that annoying Stark Tower, Gleipnir was the only binding that held -

Odin.

He did this. He helped the Avengers, more so Thor, and again I am stuck in this absurd predicament.

It always comes right back to that worthless excuse for a king!

Ah, but that was until Charlotte arrived. Oh, she and Thor made a pitiful little team, as it is, he was still easy enough to trick. The fool. If I knew a handful of controlled agents could do this much damage and make my job less tedious, well, I would have tried this an age ago.

Charlotte was so engrossed in shock at the death of that agent Phil Coulson, who could have whatever his heart desired had he kneeled before the my greatness, that she failed to see the effects of my teleportation taking hold.

Muspelheim should do nicely.

°°°°°

A/N: Weeeell, short chapter, yss, but I think someone did a complete 180 there.

Muspelheim is a realm made entirely of fire, and that's all I'm saying. *wink*

Jormugandr is absent, but not forgotten. I hope you weren't expecting too much of a battle scene, but it's not exactly what I'm focused on right now. Thanks for your lovely votes and such, wattpadians. ;*