2. Hot and Steamy- Mike

"Thanks Jay." She kisses the kid on his cheek and it makes me so uncomfortable.

I guess Little Miss Journalism geek has some juice after all. Following her out the classroom it gives me a chance to finally look her over. You know like get the whole package. If she wasn't so dark I wouldn't think she would be that bad looking. She just need to do something with that nappy ass hair. Which is why I steer clear of black girls. If she ain't foreign she's boring.

Now my girlfriend Trinity she's the whole package. Mixed with pretty curly hair that she straightens that's stops past her shoulders. Big pink limps and a fat ass. What can I say I know how to pick them.

I play in Trinity hair all the time because it's soft and pretty. Not that I have any reason to but I would never touch Syren's hair it looks like it feels like a pot cleaner. Rough and brittle which is why I said she should straighten her hair once a week.

"Alright after school we'll meet up at your house." I say before running off for my Civics class.

"As much as I would love that but I don't want you at my house. I have a little sister and I don't need you spitting your ignorance around her." She looks at me like I'm sort of Donald Trump.

I flinch a little because that stings. I mean I know I was being a jack ass but it's true.

"I'm going to have to be around your sister eventually. Or learn basic facts about how are we supposed to present this in the end?" Besides I really like kids and I have little brother and maybe they could play together or something.

She grits her teeth. "Tonight we are going to Ember's house. We have to work on our website tonight the launch date is in a few days. Meet me at lunch and I'll give you the address." She turns off and rushes to her next class.

There is no way I could be stuck with the modern day Harriet Tubman. She's so annoying and there's no way she'll fit in with my friends. Trinity nearly shit a brick when she saw me walk in with Syren. She doesn't really like other girls around let alone one so low on the social totem pole.

My phone vibrates signaling a text. Unlocking it I see I got a text from Trinity.

Trinity: Let's skip Civ class meet me in the boiler room ;)

Okay, this day may just be turning around. I bite lip before turning around to the first floor. Trinity will know just what to do to make me feel better about be stuck with Syren McCohens.

I text her that I'm on my way and I get anxious just thinking about Trinity. We just started having sex in the boiler room last month and each time has been better than ever. Maybe it was the secret of doing it at school or the fact that it was semi dangerous.

I see Trin standing close to the random table in the room and a smirk spreads across my face.

"So what are you trying to do in here?" I asks stepping closer to her and lifting her on the table.

"What do you think baby?" She does that fake giggle that I hate but I brush it aside but because she's got me burning wood.

To shut her up I kiss her slow at first and I start unzipping my pants. I make my way down to her neck causing her breathing to hitch up. She throws her head back in a low moan. Making my way to the other side of her neck I slide my hand under her shirt and start to caress her harden nipple.

I always take care of her first. It turns her on more and when it's her turn to do me she always puts on an award winning performance.

Continuing down my path of her body I slowly lift her shirt about her head leaving her bra exposed. With one quick motion I unclasp her bra and immediately start sucking on her nipples while caressing the opposite one driving her crazy. When I've finished and I've left her light chest covered in pink passion marks I make my way down to her pierced naval. I swirl my tongue around right there before leaving kisses along her thin waistline.