My sleeping beauty

Marshall's POV

I Carnt let her go. So I flew to the candy kingdom onto a balcony of the castle I look through the the window and see (Y/N) asleep. I open the balcony doors that where unlocked 'that's strange' I walk over to her the pillow is wet so I presume she has been crying. My glob Marshall your so stupid you made her cry UGGGHHHH I mentally argue with myself she looks so peaceful. My sleeping beauty well was mine until what Fiona did to me, to us " I'm so sorry (y/n) for what I did you I didn't mean it and I understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore but just know something through the good and the bad times I will still love you no matter what I do or say don't ever think I don't care, I might not be one to show it but you did make me very happy and I broke your heart I'm -- s-so sorry I will never forget you or ever stop loving you goodnight and goodbye my sleeping beauty" I whisper quietly kiss her forehead a tear rolling down my face just thinking about her never speaking to me again I turn around and leave before I have a break down.

Your POV

I could hear him I heard it all I just pretended to be asleep I didn't do anything as soon as he left tears start falling down my face why? Why me? Why him? I love him and he loves me  I start crying harder this time and I fall to sleep...

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES BUT I ALSO HAVE SCHOOL AND ITS TIERING BUT I HOPE YOU LOKE THIS SMALL CHAPTER 🙂