Chapter 27 : what will i do

Start from the beginning

Ran : hattori'kun

Sonoko : yeah , call him , he's a detective , he might know something and he's also shinichi's friend

Ran : I'm calling him

Aoko : hattori'kun?!

Ran on the phone : oh hello , hattori'kun

Heiji : hi , why are you calling this late , did something happen ?

Ran : i cant explain on the phone can you come to the agency right now?

Hattori : of course I'm coming

Heiji pov

I wonder if that has something to do with kudo , i hope that nothing bad happened to him , now i will leave a message for my mom to let her know that i went , i don't wanna worry her .

(Now back to the agency)

Aoko : who is that ?

Ran : he's a detective from osaka and he's also shinichi's friend and at the same age as us

Aoko : okay

Kaito : he's a dark skinned boy , right?

Ran : yes , but how did you know?

Kaito : i know him , he chased me with kudo when i was kaito kid

Sonoko : do he know that you're kaito kid ?

Kaito : no , he just knows me as kaito kid but not as kuroba kaito

Ran : are you going to tell him that you're kaito kid?

Kaito : i think yes because if we want to know kudo's place , we have to tell that detective everything happened so he can know his place

Ran : okay , but he's coming from osaka so it will take time for him to arrive here

Kaito : we don't have any other choice , we will wait for him to come and while we are waiting we will think maybe we discover something , we cant do more than that , and you said that agase said that the children's parents will call the police , right?

Ran : yes

Kaito : i think thats enough for us to do for now

Ran : your right

In an unknown place

Conan pov

(Opening his eyes slowly) what happened , where am i , why am i here cant move , is this a rope on my mouth , what happened , oh yes i remembered , the black organization , what are these , huh , its ayumi and genta and mitsihiko crying with the rope on there mouthes and there hands they're like , I'm sure that they're really scared , and doesn't know what happened , what will i do , i cant even talk , wait , where's haibara , i can barely move my head but i have to see if haibara is here , oh no it looks like she's not here , maybe they discovered that she's sherry and took her to kill her , and I'm here just sitting cant do anything , even cant speak , whats that sound , is it the door !! , but who is there , i don't know why i cant see so much , maybe because of that sleeping pill , i think its the effects of it , i can see now , i-its GIN!!!!

Gin : so you finally woke up

Conan trying to talk : mmmmmmm

Gin : do you want me to take of the rope from your mouth

Conan : mmmmmmm

Gin : okay , i will take it of

(He took it of )

Conan : who are you? , and where's haibara?

Gin : i think you know me very well , and for sherry , of course we took her to kill her!!! , and don't act in front of me because i know that you are KUDO SHINICHI , oh , look, it seems like those 3 little sinless kids lost conscious from the shock

Conan angry : how did you know?!! , and what do you want from me?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Gin : well , these are a good questions , first how did we knew your truth , do you think we are stupid ? , first we noticed that suddenly mouri kogoro became a detective , that stupid mouri kogoro , we were really surprised so we decided to see if he really is smart , so we masqueraded into someone he knows really well but this person is dead now and he knows that so when he was in his car we came suddenly in another car masquerading like that person and from the surprise he made a accident , but after the accident he didn't discover at least that , that person he saw was someone else wearing a mask ,  at that time we knew that he is just a hopeless detective and a very stupid one so we knew that there was someone behind him , in his family there is 2 people and they are his daughter and some other kid but not his son , so we wanted to see who is this kid but at that time you were not remembering anything , because you lost your memory thats why you could deceive us and we went thinking of you as a normal child but from a time not long time ago , the stealing section of us said that a little kid deceived them by his acting then escaped with kaito kid so then we asked them about that kid and they showed us you, so this time we were sure that somethings wrong with and we watched you and just discovered everything , so we send 3 men to catch you and when you came , unfortunately , we saw sherry and took her because while watching we discovered her truth also , i think thats enough explaining for you , right?

Conan pov

Thats impossible , am i dreaming , then when we saw gins car beside the school they where there for that reason.

Conan : yes , and are you going to kill me ?

Gin : if i was going to kill you why would i explain to you everything

Conan : so ? , what do you want from me?

Gin : well , from looking at you , you are so clever for a high school boy so we offer you to become one of our members , then in that way you will rescue these kids and the people that knows about you and yourself of course

Conan : and what about haibara ?

Gin : sherry , unfortunately , you cant rescue her because we will kill her , oh yes , i forgot to tell you , we already told sherry to make aptx 4869 antidote , so when she finishes it and if you accepted our offer we will bring you to her place and then she will give you the antidote then you will tell her goodbye because we will kill her then you will take the antidote and you'll be big again and like i said before , everyone you know , your parents as well will all stay alive if you accept but if not then we will kill all of them in front of your eyes then kill you , so the choice is yours , so choose , now i will go to let you think.

(He went)

Conan pov

I cant believe that , what shall i do , my mind stopped and everyone's life is depending on me , ohhh my head is hurting me , (then tears shred on his cheek and he shouted louder than he could) "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" why ?!??? , why is this happening to me ?!?!?!??!?

____________________________________________________

Thats it , hi everyone

How was the chapter ?

What will happen to conan?

If you liked the chapter vote and like always wait for the next chapter , bye👋