* chapter five ; secret

Back to Queens, Tony knew Peter's secret ability and requested him to come with him to Germany. Peter refused the billionaire's offer at first, because of his homework, but Tony threatened him that he will tell Peter's secret to his aunt. Tony is good at reasoning, so May allowed her nephew go with him.

Now, Peter was aboard Tony's car, going to the Avengers Facility. Peter has a backpack with him and still the same clothes from earlier, but there was a traffic due to the road widening.

"So I'm looking for another 'enhanced' and I'm wondering if you know this girl," Tony said. A video popped from his watch and landed on the windshield, like a projector. A figure of a girl had been cornered by two men with lethal weapons. The footage was filtered in black and white and a bit blurred due to the oldness of the camera. As the first man took a step forward, she formed her hands, mirroring it in the same position and magical string emerged at the tips of her fingers and used it to strangle the two men.

The video paused and Tony looked at him, "So do you know her? Have you seen her before? Recognizable? Tell me."

Peter tried to zoom the screen by sliding his fingers and it worked, so he took his chance to investigate the girl. Despite the blurred image, the figure was familiar. The hairstyle and the sparkling blue dress. He had seen that dress before.

"So who's your date?" Peter heard from across the hallway. He was heading to Dennise's apartment room.

"Peter and it's for the first time."

The girl in a blue dress turned around, a mile flashing cross her face, her eyes sparkling naturally and her make up suited her perfectly like it was natural. Her long, blue fitted dress was filled with glitters, matching her eyes.

"You look stunning." Peter complimented in awe, "Our High School Night's theme is 'Hollywood' and you nailed it like a goddess."

"You did too, Parker," she giggled and he gently held her hand, then pressed a soft kiss at the back,  "I love that bow tie."

"I don't, sorry." Peter lied and pressed his back against the seat, "Where is she from?"

"The location of that footage was from Queens."

"Oh."

"She needs my help, Peter. She needs to be guided. What she did is horrible, but it's the best way to save herself. She is afraid and need to be saved."

She indeed is, Peter thought. He knows the issue between the Avengers right now as Tony had told him, so he knows his thing. If I'm going to Germany soon and Dennise also... that means... Oh, boy.

A Civil War?

-

"I meant to say that why don't you ask your dad or your mom about that. It's a nice suggestion. I'm just your uncle and that's all I know."

"Is there something you know that I don't?"

"Like what? That your best friend likes you and you like him?"

"You've got to be kidding me, we are talking about a serious matter and you'll say that?" She faked a huff, folding her arms against her chest with a frown. She was getting annoyed and suspicious, also nervous.

"Come on, Den, I saw how he looked at you! Those sparky eyes, you know, the cliche stuff."

"What kind of books are you reading?"

"Just saw it on Cassie's book, you can't blame me, I read her bedtime stories sometimes." Scott shrugged, "but seriously, I don't know anything."

"Are you being honest?"