Chapter 13 - Spill It

Começar do início

We all sat in a makeshift circle in the living room. Jason and I were on a loveseat on one side. Max, Cassie, Joey, and Lexi sat on the couch perpendicular to us. Brendan and Maya sat on the loveseat opposite Jason and me, and Rhia, Dane, Jake, and Tina sat on the sofa perpendicular to them.

We had agreed to one shot from each person who had done what the speaker had not done. This couldn't lead to anything good, but we were all staying in, so we'd at least be safe.

Joey began with the statement, "Never have I ever worn lipstick." Of course, all the girls, and Brent, took a shot.

Joey refilled all of the shot glasses, and now it was Lexi's turn. "Never have I ever shaved my face," she said. All of the guys drank.

Cassie was next. She stated, "Never have I ever regretted having sex with someone." Brent, Max, and Rhia drank. I wondered if Rhia regretted sex with Dane or with her mystery man. My spidey-sense might have been off, but it seemed to me like Dane and Cassie shared a look after her statement.

Max was next. He went with, "Never have I ever told someone that I loved them, even if they were all I could think about." Leave it to Max to be deep. We all drank, except for Max and Rhia. That was weird in itself, but the look that Rhia gave Max got me thinking.

Brenden came up with, "Never have I ever had sex in a car." Jason and I drank, along with Brent and Krissy. I smiled at that memory.

Maya went next. She exclaimed, "Never have I ever thought I was pregnant." Whoa. Where did she come up with that one? Rhia looked at me as she drank. Dane looked at her questioningly, and mouthed 'When?' Rhia whispered something to him.

Jake came up with, "Never have I ever had sex on the beach." Only Brent and Krissy drank.

Tina chose to ask, "Never have I ever had sex in an elevator." Rhia, Max, Brenden, and Maya drank. Really? I thought. Rhia having sex in an elevator? With someone besides Dane? I wasn't sure if I was imagining things, but I thought for sure I saw a look pass between Rhia and Max. I was so confused!

It was Rhia's turn. "Never have I ever gotten caught having sex." Max smiled, but kept his eyes on the shot in front of him. Brent, Krissy, and Lexi drank. Joey looked at Lexi, and she told him she'd explain later.

Dane stated, "Never have I ever had shower sex." Everyone except Brenden and Krissy drank to that one. Wait, I thought. Rhia had only been with two guys. She had done it in the shower and in an elevator, but Dane hadn't? Who did she lose her virginity to? I had to find out.

It was Jason's turn. "Never have I ever wanted anyone in this room other than my girlfriend." Good one, I thought. Brent, Dane, Rhia, Cassie, and Max drank. Wait a minute. A thought was forming in my mind, but I wanted to be absolutely sure before confronting her with it.

Finally, it was my turn. The game would be over after this. I took a deep breath before blurting out, "Never have I ever lost my virginity to anyone in this room." No one moved for a minute. Slowly and awkwardly, Rhia and Max both reached for their shots. I knew it! Fortunately for them, everyone else was pretty far gone and didn't make the connection. Rhia was still with it enough, as was I.

I looked at her, and mouthed, "In the kitchen, now!" She followed me in, looking a little sheepish.

"It was you?" I asked accusingly.

"Huh?" Rhia asked, a little confused.

"You were the girl Max slept with that weekend he visited?"

She smiled, like she couldn't help herself. "Yeah," she said wistfully, still smiling, "eleven times."

"He was still in high school!" I almost screamed. Then what she'd said hit me. "Eleven times?!" I screamed again.