My Horrible Past(Flashback)

Why is everyone in my village giving me that look? Why is it they're always treating me like I was some kind of a deadly virus roaming in the village?

That questions are always popped in my mind. I tried to ignored their insults but one day...

After the graduation ceremony with my brother, (by the way at that time I was 12 years old and my brother is 21 years old) a group of my classmates came to me with a bucket of dirty water. The one said to me,

"Why do you have to graduate with you monster"

Then the one of them throws me the dirty water I was totally soaked and I cried while holding my forehead protector then my brother came to me and said..

"What happened to you Karin?"

"As usual brother" i said.

Then we went to our house. I asked my brother to what they mean that I'm a monster.

My brother sighed and said to follow him and we came to a basement.

" Karin don't get scared okay? The seven tails are sealed inside you by our father."

I wasn't scared because i kept thinking that my brother is always there for me.

I saw a pair of purple eyes inside the jar.

"Karin, your eyes will be replaced by this eyes. This came from our ancestors I think you're qualified to have these eyes."

I accepted the eyes. Then I feel a strong power emanating from the eyes.

Then after a couple of days when my brother sent to a mission his come to me and said my brother is killed during the mission. I feel my heart shattered to pieces.

I started to pack up and my brother's money came to me. After the funeral I leaved the village.

I traveled and I ended to a village and it was raining then I  heard jonin ninjas are fighting then an explosion occurred then a screams from children near the explosion and I ended up in a cliff. I saw three children at the same age of me falling...

"Kage bunshin no jutsu!!" I said. Then three of me came down to catch the three children.

They all unconscious so I carried them to a cave. I started to make fire.

The one children has a spike short orange hair, the other has a long red hair with a bangs covering his eyes. The last one is a woman with a blue hair.

I feel pity for them. To think that children at the same age of me, powerless got stumbled in a fight. They're all totally soaked because of the rain so I set my clothes that can they use.

The one with an orange hair jolted up and said.

"Am I now dead?"

I chuckled to what he just said. He face me and said...

"What's so funny about it?, wait perhaps you are the one who save us?"

I nodded and he smiled at me and I blushed.

"Um... thank you for saving us. What's your name?" The boy said.

"My pleasure, I'm Karin Senshi from the village of the leaves, and you are?"

"Oh by the way, I'm Yahiko. Are you ninja?" Yahiko said.

"Yes i am. By the way who are the two others?" I said

The red haired one is Nagato and the lady Konan. Are you strong?" Yahiko said.

"Listen Yahiko, there is a level if you become a ninja. The level is arranged from weakest to strongest. There are Genin, Chunin, Jonin, and the strongest is the kage." I said.

"So what class are you in?" He said

"I'm only a Genin" i said sadly.

"Don't worry about it we will go to the ninja with a spiked white long hair" Yahiko said.

"That's why you three are wondering is to find Jiraiya sensei right?" I said.

That Time Nagato and Konan woke up.

"Yahiko, who is she?" Konan said.

"She is Karin, she saved us earlier" Yahiko said.

"Its nice to meet you" Nagato and Konan greeted. I smiled at them.

We found Jiraiya sensei and we four trained by him until he left. My feelings for Yahiko grew stronger then he founded the akatsuki.

Hanzo, leader of the hidden rain village killed Yahiko.

While Nagato are still fighting Hanzo, i started to heal Yahiko but he couldn't make it. He said to me that he loves me very much and he entrusted me the akatsuki before his eyes closed.

I screamed and Konan hugged me. They know that I loved Yahiko so Nagato make Yahiko's body alive but not his soul.

I changed the akatsuki uniform. Now it was a black coat with red clouds. We captured tailed beasts and put them in to the gedo statue.