Chapter Five: You Can Become A Hero..

*Previously in Boku No Hero Academia [Reader-Insert] [X Reader]*

"Even if we don't have Quirks, Can we still become heroes?"  

"Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?"  

"Eh~?? does Katsuki have a thing for [Y/n]?~"  

"I cannot simply say, 'you can become a hero even without power.' ..........."  

"It's not bad to dream. but you both also have to consider what's realistic, young man and woman."  

He then looked outside the window..only to see a large smoke going up from a distance..

"Don't tell me..." He muttered to himself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~back to you and Izu-kun~

~Your POV~

me and Izu-kun snapped out of our sadness , once we heard an explosive sound...

we looked towards the horizon/city from the rooftop..only to see a Large amount of smoke going up from a distance..

"A villain!" Izu-kun said..

"What hero will go to the scene?" He said as he grabbed my hand...and ran

I then ran with him but suddenly he slowly let go of my hand as we both slowed down, and came to a stop when we remembered what All Might told us..

~Flashback~

"I cannot simply say 'You can become a hero even without a power'....."

~Flashback end~

we then just walked slowly...and walked to Heroes knows where...

~Meanwhile....~ ---All Might running towards the place where the large smoke came from----

~MY POV~

All Might ran towards the place where the large smoke came from...

he run as he panted..making his way to that 'place'

~Meanwhile~ ---"Tatooin Shopping District"---

BOOM! CRASH! SHOUTS! SCREAMS!

That's all you can hear in "Tatooin Shopping District"

a large muddy figure stood in the middle while holding a certain blonde haired boy

fire was everywhere...resulting smoke everywhere..

suddenly three heroes came

"A Child was taken hostage?!" One hero said..

"You Coward!" the hero known as 'Death Arms' ran towards the villain and jumped high getting ready to hit him..

but as soon as he punched the villain, it didn't affect the villain at all..instead he was being pulled inside the villain..

"What is this?!" Death Arms said as he tried to pry himself off the villains muddy figure
"I can't grab hold!"

the villain then hit Death Arms, as Death Arms then 'flew'away

"Death Arms!" The other heroes said worriedly

suddenly Katsuki made his way to get out of the villain as he said

"I won't let sewage like this swallow me! You Little--!!!"