Swimming With Daddy

RATED R
Jason's POV
"Baby are you ready?!" And i see the sexiest girl ever near me "daddy im ready!" I nod and she follows me outside were our pool was. Its was so hot outside thats why I decided to go outside to the pool. Ariana takes off her cardigan that she had on and reviled a sexy one piece showing her sexy curves and those big breast and a bit of her pussy, god can i just fuck her already . I immediately put my arms around her and she starts to giggle god, i love her. Wait  did i  just say i love ariana. I stop and i start to swim inside the pool with ariana. "Babe do you know how to swim for daddy?" She nods "yes daddy before i was in swim lessons!" "Perfect baby!" She smiles showing her cute dimple. Im going to start being nice to her so she can see im a better boyfriend than Jason."
------
At a club)

"------At a club)

"Fuck princess, your so good at this fuck" she smirked

"Fuck princess, your so good at this fuck" she smirked. She gets up and we get in the black SUV. I tell driver to take us to our house. The car was very dark inside the driver paid attention to the road while i was to ariana. I cup ariana's big breast and start to suck on the top. We got out the car and made our way inside, "daddy i want more" she moaned, i carry her bridal style and lay her down the bed. I leave wet trails of kissed down her body and made my way to her beautiful pussy. I slip down her black lace underwear biting down on my lip of how wet she was. You don't understand the beauty. "My beautiful princess." I moaned. I make my way on top of her and she took of both of my shirts and takes it off throwing it somewhere around the room. We were both there naked, we start to make out and i went ahead and did some tongue and hoping she would let me and she did. I go down again and start licking her wet pussy and move my tongue all around her clit. "Daddy" she moaned. She tastes delicious, after licking her. I slowly made my way inside and slowly thrusting "owey daddy" she moaned in pain, every thing was new for her. "Princess it stings a little but if i hurt you more please tell me to stop babygirl" "okay daddy." "Daddy go faster please oh yeah uhh" she moans louder. "Fuck, princess you are so tight i love it!" I go faster and faster and the only thing you hear is our skin clapping together. "Baby I'm going to cum!" I moan "me too daddy!" We hit our climax and cum together. "That was amazing" she breathes heavily. "Daddy can only make you that special" i kiss her.