We Can't Be Together

Ariana's POV
"Baby have you seen my wallet?!" "No daddy I have not seen it!" He smiles because now im talking to him. "Here imma check the surveillance cameras for a sec!" I quickly came with him making sure be does not see me and jason kissing last night when he was gone, this might make him go crazy! "PERFECT April 27 7:00 PM!" Oooohhh shit thats the time we were kissing "what hell" he mumbles to himself and there it is the secret we were supposed to keep. "I can explain!!" He shook his head "there is nothing to explain!" He said very very angry and loud. I quickly run to my room and lock the door before he comes "ARIANA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" He said banging on the door. A ton of tears start streaming down my face. "JASO- DADDY I'M SORRY" and then he knocks down the door "FIRST YOU DISOBEY ME NOW YOU KISS ONE OF MY FRIENDS ... YOUR GONNA HAVE A GREAT PUNISHMENT NOW!!" He yells while he smirks down at me. He grabs me by my arm and pulls down me jeans and grabs his belt and starts to whip me harder and harder till it made a dark shade of purple. "DADDY PLEASE STOP!!" And he finally stopped and threw the belt in the ground and i start to cry uncontrollably. I decided to leave this stupid house and go somewhere else because i cant stand Jason's behavior and how he does not love me. I go back to room and put on MORE lotion.