Author's Note

I feel like an asshole. Am I an asshole? Yes, I say in my very Minnesotan accent, I am an asshole.

What a CLIFFHANGER? What will happen next?

Here's what's going on: I'm studying abroad in Scotland from June 15th to August 5th for college (and to partially, friendly stalk Prince Harry-- we'll see what happens). I don't know when I'll be able to update but I'll try. I'm not completely sure of my schedule over there. I know I have classes in the morning and activities in the afternoon. I have most weekends free but I plan on traveling when I do (going to Germany to see my best friends/ old exchange students, going to Cardiff to find the TARDIS, going to London to explore castles, going to Ireland to find greenness, going to the rest of the Europe to say that I've been there and done that).

Hopefully I'll be able to update once every week instead of every day or every couple days. Thank you for understanding and you guys are hopefully going to like what's coming next.

Then when I get back from Scotland (and traveling around Europe), I'll have two crazy busy weeks before I go back to college. During this time, I have to get everything ready for the next four and a half months of my life at college before I come home again. And then once I get to college, it doesn't start quite yet. I have job training for two weeks before college starts, to be a Resident Assistant (RA). For those who don't what a RA is or it's called something else: in the dorms where some college students live, I am in charge of a floor (or level). I make sure everything is good and everyone in chill. I basically make sure they don't kill themselves and they don't kill each other. In emergencies, I call for smarter people (911). I'm basically a babysitter for college students, so they don't do anything too stupid. As well as I don't do anything too stupid.

Once September hits and my job truly starts as a RA, I have a lot of work. I'll have school work and trying to figure out classes as I go into my second year of college. Then I also have that job, and September is our busiest month because we're trying to get everyone settled in and get them make friends (and get them to not fights other people, because I don't need a nose-job yet in my life). Everything will calm down.

THIS IS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO!

I prepared you for the worst, when I'll only be able to update rarely, but I don't know if it'll happen that way. And because there isn't much left of Prince Harry fanfic #5. I can usually just pump this out (because a chapter is only a 1000 words or so), but I'm warning you now that I'll probably be late, say if the muse doesn't hit me or I'm busy (or sleep is more appealing than life). You guys can trust me. Thank you for understanding, once again.

This brings me to my last order of business: Prince Harry fanfic #6. It is called The Throne (Prince Harry fanfic #6). They'll be coming up after this fanfic is finished. It is the final fanfic of this series, but I have been thinking of a few more Prince Harry fanfictions for when I get back and get life in order. (Bodyguard and Prince Harry?) (Journalist and Prince Harry?) (A forced marriage for Prince Harry?) (Study Abroad student and Prince Harry?) The Throne (Prince Harry fanfic #6) won't be so clunky as this fanfic was, because this fanfic I had do a lot of jumping through time and such.

If you miss me that much when I'm not updating, you're welcome to read my other stuff. Depending on what you're reading, it can be somewhat good to shitty. Any of the Tanzis stories deal with magic and princesses and some kickass-ness. Tatumns deals with superpowers (and x-men). And then there's a Spartacus fanfiction (don't read it if you're not "mature"). I think those are the only ones you guys read? I'm not really sure what you guys can see and stuff.

But if you don't miss me and you don't mind waiting, I'll see you on the flip side.

Have a good summer. Don't do drugs (unless you want to). I love you-- okay, not true-- I like you enough. (I have commitment issues.)

Sincerely,

         S. Johnson (the author of these fanfics)

               (SophiaJohnson255)