Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Koichi P.O.V

She led me to her music room which was downstairs. She took a key from out of her pocket, and began to open it slowly. Before she opened it, she looked at me.

"Before we go in, I wanted to let you know that only Meto, Mia, and my brother has been in here." I didn't know she had a brother. I wonder where he is? I'm not going to ask her though. I just met her today.

We walked in, and it was huge! She had 2 electric guitars with many different amps. She had a bass guitar too in the corner. She had an acoustic guitar too. She had a drum set in here too. She must love playing the drums. She even had a cello, and violin in here too. She had a piano, and keyboard in here too.

She opened a closet that was in the room, and took out some headphones. She pugged them into her keyboard, and walked towards he drums set. She sat down, but didn't play.

"Can I hear you play?" I asked her nicely. She didn't respond back. She looked down, and looked back up at me.

"Meto plays too. He is better than me though." That was all she said before she looked back down at the floor.

"If you play your drums, I will play the bass that's sitting over there." That must've caught here attention because she looked up at me. She started to hit the bass drum, and she began to play. She was amazing! I never knew a girl can play the drums like that.

When she finished, she looked up at me, and she looked nervous. She must think I'm going to say something bad.

"H-h-how was it?" She asked me still looking at me.

"That was amazing! What song was that?" I asked her with amazement in my voice.

"Undying by the gazette." She seemed nervous to tell me.

"Why was you so scared to tell me?" I asked her with a smile on my face to reassure her that it was perfect.

"B-because its hard t-to play, and me being a g-g-irl that can play like that is a l-little embarrassing." She kept stuttering her words. She must be embarrassed.

"That's not embarrassing at all. It takes time, practice, dedication, and arm strength to play that song just like Kai. You are the coolest girl I know!" I told her. She is! I don't know a boy who can play that song on the drums.

"T-thank you." She said blushing like crazy. I smiled at her, and decided to walk towards the bass guitar in the corner. I told her I will play a song for her if she played a guitar.

"Can I play the same song?" I asked her. Not sure if she wants to hear the same song.

"U-umm s-sure." She said to me. I began to play, and her eyes widened with amusement as I was playing the song. She seemed to very impressed because her jaw dropped as well.

After I got done playing, I placed the guitar back into the corner, and she closed her mouth. She was lost with words. I'm guessing I did good then. I smiled at her, and she looked down at the floor.

"T-that was a-amazing Koichi." She said still starring down onto the floor.

"Thank you (Y/N)." I replied back to her. We continued to play for house going back and forth playing songs by Diaura, the GazettE, and Dir en Grey. We stopped when Meto, Mia, and some tall guy walked in.

"B-Brother?" She spoke. She was obviously embarrassed for some reason.

"Hey little sis." The tall guy spoke. He looked at me, and back at her. "Do you two date?" He asked her. She covered her hands with her face, and a quiet "No" escaped from her lips.

"I didn't know you play drums too sis." He said. How didn't he know? She has drum set in her room, and in here.

"I'm Tsuzuku, but you can call me Tsu." He said to me walking towards (Y/N). Meto, and Mia was just looking around, and they just went upstairs leaving us behind.

"Mom, told me to check on you. She won't be home until tomorrow night, but she will be leaving for business reasons." He told (Y/N) as he was trying to move her hands from her face.

"O-Okay." She spoke quietly, before finally removing her hands from her face.

"New lip piercing huh?" Tsu said to his sister. She just looked at her brother, and he looked at me.

"Well, I like it sis, but I need to go, I have stuff to do." He gave his sis a hug before he walked out the music room.

"(Y/N)?" I looked up at her, and she just smiled.

"Don't you need to go home? It is getting dark." She said to me without stuttering as much.

"Well since your mom isn't going to be here till tomorrow, shouldn't I stay?" I asked her. Her face turned red, and she grabbed my wrists, and led me upstairs.

"Hey (Y/N), Hey Koichi!" Mia said to us, when we walked into her room. I waved at them, and she walked over to Meto, and they began talking. They were talking very quietly, and giggling with each other. Mia looked at me.

"So let me guess, you asked to stay with her for the night?" How the hell did he know?

"How do you know?" I asked Mia,

"I can hear them talking about it. It's Monday though, you should go shouldn't you?"

"Well, I don't want to leave her." I told Mia. He just sighed, and looked over at Meto, and (Y/N).

"Me, and Meto will stay with her. I will see if we can all have a sleepover on Friday. Just try, and get to know her. But, there will be people telling you to avoid her, don't listen to them, or she will feel betrayed. She let you stay in here house without freaking out, you went in her forbidden music room, and she talked to you. Don't betray us." Mia told me with seriousness in her voice.

"Why would people want me to avoid you guys, or (Y/N) in specific?" I asked him.

"(Y/N) isn't your normal girl. She plays many instruments, she has piercings, and a few tattoos, just like Meto. She carries around a teddy bear, and doesn't talk at school. She is considered a mute, and she dresses weirdly. I will tell you the story on why she is a mute sooner or later, but for now, get to know her." Mia must know a lot about her. She bonds with Meto a lot too.

"Okay." Was all I said before I stood up, and waved everyone good-bye before leaving. I walked outside, and walked home. I only lived 10 minutes away from here. When I got home, I took my shoes off, and of course, nobody was here. My dad was an alcoholic, and my mom was a druggie.

I went upstairs, and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and read for about 2 hours. I finally decided to turn off the lights, and lay down. I couldn't sleep though. I kept thinking of (Y/N). She is just different, and mysterious. I need to know about her. That was on my mind for hours, until I decided to close my eyes, and fall asleep, and get the few hours of sleep, before I need to wake up for school.

A/N: Yayy!! Another chapter done. I will try, and get the story-line to move a little faster, but I can already tell you this story is going to be long. ^^

Vote, Comment, & Share

~Till we meet again~