Chapter 11

-Stiles Pov-

She had left me?..

Why?..

Suddenly I felt that I wasn't alone in the room anymore, I turn around and there stood Deucalion.

''Where is she?''

''I don't know!''

''Aw, I think that you do know.''

''I seriously don't.. She left.''

''Then I know how to make her come back..'' he smiled at me evilly.

Through the window Kali came, grabbed me. It hurt badly.

-Scott's Pov-

Lately I couldn't even think.. I needed Allison in my life.. it was like she hated me when she broke up with me..

I remembered how she kept screaming that I was a disgrace and that werewolves shouldn't exist.. that they are a shame on this planet..

It's something with her grandpa, I just know it.. she's been like this ever since he came..?

I decided to call stiles.

"Stiles"

"Hey Stiles, I think there's something up with her grandpa, she's been acting strange ever since he came. will you help me "spy'' at him?"

"Sure.."

"Is something wrong..?"

"No.." he moaned.

"Ok.. See ya."

"Mhm"

-Stiles Pov-

I had gotten thrown into a dark room, they let me keep the phone, so no one would suspect anything.. My body was still hurting after all they did to me.. They kept hurting me because I didn't text Alyssa. I didn't want her to get hurt..

I could see a door open, it was Kali..

"Give me the phone."

"Why.?"

"Since your not texting her, we will."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"Wanna hear it in Spanish? NOH"

I knew I was playing with fire, I just couldn't resist and I knew that I was going to regret that.

She threw me into the wall,and held me down with her foot. Her claws were digging into my chest. I started screaming. Loud.

-Alyssa's Pov-

I missed stiles so much.. I was thinking about coming back already just for him.

I wanted to feel him again, hear his voice.. Suddenly I get a text.

"Meet Deucalion At The closed down mall tonight or your boyfriend dies."

Fuck.