"I told her we were part of some online gaming community that battles mythical creatures..."

"I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures..." Stiles said.

"Oh... Good for you?" She questioned.

"A master? Look," Scott gestured. Suddenly, Stiles felt something on his back, it was a searing pain, his heart rate increased.

"I need to go," Stiles said my suddenly," you have a make up test, Scott," with that he ran off, he passed Erica in the halls. He went into the boys bathroom, his back was killing him, his eyes changed in the mirror. Suddenly he wasn't seen at all, which scarred him, he couldn't tell what he was turning into, his image came back and he coughed up blood. He spit most of it out and turned the faucet to wash it down. He left quite impatiently, he wanted to make it through the day.

"Stiles!" Erica pushed him against the wall," I need to talk to you!"

"You are so lucky I'm in pain right..." He stared into her eyes," what do you want?" He gritted, he pushed her hand off of his chest," careful for the cameras..." Stiles smirked.

"We need to know who the Kanima is..." Erica said.

"You haven't figured it out?" Stiles asked confused," you plan on killing it right?"

"Yeah," she said, Stiles huffed.

"Don't tell Scott I said this, but... It's Jackson," Stiles informed, she smirked. She started to walk off, Stiles walked with her," I dot want you to tell Derek yet either, okay? There's a lot more to this than you know, alright?" She stopped in the halls near the boy's locker room.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Promise me!" He caught up to her two forward steps.

"I can't promise anything..."

"Actually you can," Stiles turned away from the cameras," don't talk about the Kanima near Derek or Scott!" Stiles commanded, she started to stare off into space for a few moments. Her eyes were shifting from yellow to purple and back to yellow then to purple, Stiles felt Derek's command as an alpha. How strong it was, but it was overcome. "You be catwoman, I'll still be your batman..." Stiles said, but turned his gaze towards the water on the ground, she snapped out of it at his words, she turned to see what he was looking at, then suddenly Scott bursted through the doors fighting none other than Jackson.

Stiles took hold of Scott, Mr. Harris came walking by along with Matt, he grabbed the tablet and looked at it," what's going on here?" Mr. Harris asked angry," I want you and you," gesturing to Scott," no, I want all of you," he gestured," detention!"

"You dropped this," Matt said and handed over the tablet. Stiles felt the pain again, they got into detention, Stiles fell silent.

"You're oddly quiet..." Scott said," who do you think is the Kanima's master?"

"I don't know Scott," Stiles had his own personal questions on mind, like, could he die? Was he aging? What was the pain in his back? He felt the blood rush to his throat again," I think I'm going to throw up..." Stiles suddenly said loudly, he started coughing, he ran out of the room, he got to the boys locker room and threw up blood, it smelt like his blood. He needed to see Deaton again, the moment he got back, he knew Jackson, Scott, and Erica had smelt his blood. He sat down next to Erica, he patiently waited out the pain.