Chapter 6

Maddie's pov...

The girls came over after school ended. Mackenzie had fallen asleep again on the couch.

"So what happened?" Chloe asked.

"She had an anxiety attack. She was presenting something in class with her group and she freaked out. Then you know how people are some kids yelled stuff at her and made it worse."

"Poor Kenz" Kendall said.

I looked over at her, she's still unconscious. "Should I wake her up?" I ask.

They just shrugged, but I just woke her up anyways. She'll be mad if she didn't get to see the girls. When she woke up, she smiled when she saw the girls.

"So how you doing Mackenz?" Nia asked.

"Better" she mumbled. "A little embarrassed it happened in front of Dallas" she very quietly whispers.

"Who's Dallas?" Paige smirked.

"Nobody" Mackenzie blushed.

"Does little Kenzie have a crush?" We teased. She shakes her head no, but blinks rapidly.

"Oh my god! Yes you do!" Kendall shrieks.

Mackenzie turned a bright red on her cheeks, it was kind of funny.

"Mackenzie's gonna have a boyfriend Mads. You gonna allow that?!" Nia questioned.

"You can't have a boyfriend till after you're married" I joked.

She shot me a look, while the rest of the girls laughed.

"I hate you all" she says.

"No you don't" Kendall laughed.

After awhile we just hung out and watched movies together. Dance was canceled, Abby wanted all of us there today but she heard about Kenz and canceled. It wasn't long until mom came home.

"So you girls want me to order a pizza?" She offers.

"Yes please!"

"Okay I will. Mackenzie I'm sorry I couldn't get you sweetie. My boss wouldn't let me leave" mom apologizes.

Her boss rarely ever lets her leave to come pick us up. And she always feels bad about it, but we tell her it's okay.

"It's fine mom" Mackenzie says.

Mom nods then walks away to order us food. Meanwhile all of us are watching the end of 17 again.

After 17 again was over, next was The Breakfast Club

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After 17 again was over, next was The Breakfast Club. Best movie of all time.

"Here girls

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Here girls. Here's your pizza" mom says handing us 2 boxes and 2, 2 liters of soda.

"Thank you!"

We continued watching the movie, then the girls had to go home. It was around 9:40 when they left, so Mackenzie went upstairs and got ready for bed like she usually does.

I went and took a fast shower, because I didn't want to do it in the morning. Once I got out I did my usual nighttime routine then went to Mackenzie's room. She sat on her bed, almost ready to fall asleep.

"Hey Kenz"

She smiles and waves. "Hey Mads"

I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her. "I'm sorry about today, Mackenzie. I know that it must've been really embarrassing for you."

She nods. "It's not your fault Maddie. It's my stupid anxiety" she mumbles.

"Hey, it'll get better I promise. I'm sorry that it doesn't go away, but it won't be as sever if you get the help. And I'll be here for you Mackenzie all the time."

She looks up at me with a sad face. "But you're leaving soon Maddie. I know you don't say anything but I know it. I know that you won't be here for long" she explains.

"Just because I'm leaving, doesn't mean I'm still not going to be here. Even when I move away, I will always be here for you" I tell her.

She puts her pinky, "promise?"

I wrap my pinky around hers, "promise" and kiss her forehead.

She smiles, and wraps her arms around my waist, I rested my chin on top of her head. I then played with her hair.

After a few minutes, she was half asleep. I laid her down on her bed, placing the covers on top of her. Just as I went to walk away, I was pulled back.

"Stay?" She mumbles.

"I'll stay for a little bit."

I climbed into her bed, and placed my arm around her. She leans her head on my shoulder, "thank you" she mumbled.

I smiled and watch her as she slowly fell asleep. I waited 5 minutes after she fell asleep to leave. Just to make sure she was actually asleep.

When I walked out, I ran into mom. "Hey Maddie, I want to say thank you again for helping your sister. I'm sorry that I couldn't get her" she says.

"It's no problem mom, and I understand. You couldn't get her it's no big deal I swear" I explain.

"Okay, we'll get to bed soon. It's getting late." She kisses my head and goes to her room.

I signed and walked back to mine. I laid down in my bed and just stared up at the ceiling.

It's back!!!!!!