Chapter 2

"Now it will be the same as usual, Harry in Ron's room, Hermione in Ginny's," Mrs. Weasley stated. The two couples sighed. "But mum, don't you think we're old enough to sleep with our partners?" Ron asked. Mr. Weasley shot him a look. "Ronald Billius Weasley! No complaining! Neither of the two couples here have any commitment to each other so, rules are rules. " Mrs. Weasley said glaring at her son. "What kind of commitment?" Ron asked getting another glare from Mr. Weasley and the three other kids in the group. "Marriage, engagement those kind of commitments, Ron." Bill said as he and Fleur came to stand beside Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. "Fine," Ron muttered "Let's go unpack, Harry," he said as he motioned to the stairs.

The boys were starting to unpack as a knock banged on the door. Hermione opened the door with hesitation. "I hope everyone is decent in here," she said with closed eyes. "We're fine 'Mione, come on in," Harry laughed "Good," she sighed as she opened the door fully. "Can I speak to you, Ronald, outside," she asked. "Of course," Ron said as he followed Hermione out the door. As Ron and Hermione went outside, Harry pulled out a red velvet box from his trunk. "What?" he wondered out loud. Then he noticed there was a note attached at the bottom. It read: Harry, I know one day you will find wonderful woman to marry, whether it's that Ginny girl Dudley said you were talking about in your sleep or not. I wanted to give you this for her. It was your mother's. I've held onto it for quite sometime even though your uncle always told me to sell it. I've cherished it as my only memory of her and now I want you to have it. -Aunt Petunia He opened the box and inside was a beautiful diamond ring with a silver band and a simple diamond in the middle. Inside the band there was the inscription "Always". Ron walked in quietly and saw what Harry was holding. "What in the bloody hell is that?!" he exclaimed. "You better not be planning on proposing to my sister!" he said the anger rising in his voice. "No, Ron, no," Harry said. "I just found it in my trunk..." he trailed off. "Oh really," Ron said. "Yes, really. Look at the note that came with it," Ron Ripped the note out of Harry's hand and read it. "Oh," he said "Oh is right, Ron. I would never propose to your sister without your permission!" Harry said. "Good, because if you didn't I would kick your ass." Ron stated as he started to unpack again. "And you Ronald Weasley, better ask for my permission to propose to Hermione, because she's MY SISTER." Harry said with confidence in his voice. "Okay," Ron said sounding scared. "I will."