My Good Girls

Theme Song: Bad Girl's World by Halestorm

Name: Isabella Silver

Nickname: Izzy, Bella

Age: 18

Appearance:

Personality: Isabella is headstrong and stubborn

Personality: Isabella is headstrong and stubborn. She's extremely persistent and can be difficult most of the time. Izzy is more of the quiet, weirdly observant kid at the back of the class. She hides all that beneath a sweet, kind, innocent, know-it-all attitude. Izzy isn't a fan of people, tending to be more cautious than normal. She doesn't trust easily as a survival instinct. If cornered, she'll fight like hëll to survive.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Taken

Relationships: She has a younger half-sister, Brittney Hunter. Their mother died and her father was killed during a raid 8 years ago.

Other: Isabella owns a black Harley. She enjoys singing and writing music in her free time. Izzy is a part of a Mafia but stays out of it for the most part. She left her 2nd in command in charge of everyone while at school. Izzy loves street racing and occasionally the good street fight.

•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•

Theme Song: Why Worry by Set It Off

Name: Brittney Hunter

Nickname: Britt

Age: 14

Appearance:

Personality: Brittney is a very sweet girl

Personality: Brittney is a very sweet girl. She can be extremely naive and optimistic. Britt finds the good in everyone, no matter how bad they are. She never raises her voice and is usually very bubbly.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Relationship Status: It's complicated

Relationships: Isabella Silver is her half-sister. Her father is a veterinarian.

Other: She's a dancer.