Explanation & Rules

|Basics|
Alright so everyone goes to school here. The school is called Ashen High School for Delinquents. It was an all boys school until now. They're bringing in girls that they believe are good. You can make as many characters as you want.

|Bad Boys|
Each and every bad boy has committed at LEAST 1 crime. Most of them have committed several crimes and that's why they've been sent here. Each bad boy has the ability and authority to claim a good girl. That girl is then his and he has control over most of her school life. That being said, he does NOT have TOTAL control over EVERY aspect of her life. Am I clear?

|Good Girls|
These girls have been considered good girls. They get good grades, never get in trouble (Well they've never been caught getting in trouble), and over all are known as goody two shoes. The good girls can't refuse to be claimed. However they can raise hëll for the guy who claimed them. Not all these girls are actually good girls. Some of them have put up that front for school. It's up to them if they want to keep it or show their true nature. That being said, they can rebel against the guys all they want. Some of them may lay low and try not to catch the attention of any guy at Ashen, that's totally cool. It's all up to what you guys want to do with this.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|Rules|

1.) Stay active & be dedicated. Don't sign up if you aren't going to rp. If you don't roleplay for a week I will delete your form and you will be removed from this roleplay , unless you inform me beforehand.

2.) Don't bully other admins. You can bully their character but only if you have permission from them.

3.) Use 3rd person when roleplaying. It's easier to reply to and you can add more details which makes for longer posts.

4.) No text talk (Ex. Lol, omg, u, luv, chu, etc.) unless your characters are texting.

5.) When talking outside of the role play use ( ) , [ ], or { }.

6.) No god modding. People will let me know if someone is doing this.

7.) R-rated things are fine (Star out a few letters in a curse word. Sëx scenes are currently not allowed because of the new rule.)

8.) If you see someone with no partner, role play with them. It makes this more fun and you meet new people.

9.) Please don't start roleplaying until I've accepted your form(s).

10.) Pm me if there are any issues that you can't solve yourself. You can also PM me if you have a suggestion or comment.