[15] baby bump kisses

touch; daughter
[5 months in]

This time, they were in Sebastian's apartment. It was cold, and nearing midnight. A small bump has formed on Amy's womb and everyday, Sebastian seemed to have been on high-alert and over-protective. His body was positioned inbetween her legs, hands slightly gripping on to her hips as Amy's were weaved inbetween the hair on the back of his neck.

"Seb, please-- stop." Amy let out in laughs as Sebastian continued to blow air on her stomach, a big smile on his face while doing so. It didn't help with his stubble hitting just below her bellybutton. Amy was very ticklish. Sebastian finally stopped his hilarious torture and moved his body so he could lay next to Amy, his arms wrapped around her and his lips ever so gently continued to place kisses around her neck and jaw. It was silent as Amy played with Sebastian's fingers, bringing his hand to her chest, leaving a kiss on the back of his palm. "Seb?" Sebastian pulled his face back from leaving kisses all over Amy's neck.

"Yes, baby?" Amy sighed as Sebastian maneuvered his body to his side, head propped up on his left arm, his right hand playing with the dyed blonde hair falling on Amy's face. "W-what are we?" Sebastian stopped his movements, fearing the question. He then proceeded to run his thumb across her bottom lip, craving to kiss her instead. "Whatever you want us to be." Amy slowly shut her eyes, not exactly expecting that answer. "That's what I'm afraid of. I don't know what I want us to be." Sebastian stayed silent, his thumb softly rubbed against Amy's cheek with his bottom lip between his teeth, he was in deep thought. Thinking about what words would most likely not get him murdered by, if not the Danvers siblings, but
most probably his friends.

"Okay." Amy carefully moved her body to sit up, Sebastian remained laying on his side, looking up at the seated girl. "Okay? That's it?" You could hear it in Amy's voice that she was heartbroken, wanting nothing else but to be away from where she was now, probably watching the new episodes of Shadowhunters. "I meant, okay. I'll wait for you. Until you know what you want us to be." Amy watched with a small smile on her face as Sebastian layed on his back, hands attached to her hips as he made her straddle him, legs on either side of his waist.

"I'm willing to wait, no matter how long. Days, weeks, years. I'll wait." And Sebastian thought of this as the right time to finally tell her that he loved her, but Amy leaned forward, arms crossed on Sebastian's bare chest as she fell asleep. Sebastian traced circles on the exposed skin above the line of her pajama shorts. Sighing, he looked up to the ceiling, realising that he, once again let his oppurtunity to tell her his feelings slip out of his reach.

-----
i need more malec in my life