Jock Table

Jack's Point Of View:

  "God, I hate that son of a bitch! I can't wait until spring break!" I said exasperatedly. 

"So while we are on the topic of spring break, which happens to be 3 months away, We should go to the beach in California. Have you guys ever been there?' Sarah asked.

"No." Hunter and Kieron and I said at the same time.

"Seriously? Then you need to go! we all should!" Bane said. 

"Come on! We are so, going to be late for class." Cara said getting up as everyone else did. I got up and followed everyone out, noticing that Marco was no where to be found. Just the way I like it. The jocks were watching Cara and Sarah's every move. They didn't know I had seen them. One who looked the same height as me, with blond hair and green eyes called out: 

"Love You Girls!" The rest of the team laughed.

"Oh really?" Cara said as she walked over to him. He smirked to his friend across the table. She sat down on him and got close to his ear. What the fuck was she doing! Probably messing with him. I heard her whisper to him.

"If you only knew who i was, i bet you wouldn't be saying that." She whispered. I smirked, Bane laughed as Sarah came over to stand next to Cara. "You wanna know why?" Cara asked. He nodded. Cara abruptly got off of him, and walked towards me. Then she stopped and smirked as she gave him the middle finger, but it wasn't just any middle finger. Bane knew what it was and laughed. She winked and walked away, leaving the kid on the floor grabbing his area. She laughed. 

"Bye boys." She called and waved back at the guy's teammates.  

"What was that?" Hunter asked as we got outside. 

"The demonic equivalent of a middle finger." Bane answered back.  We all had the same classes as each other. Next we all go to math. Yay, Math. Just kidding. Math sucks. I'm actually supposed to be in Honors Calculus AB, but I just decided it was fine to dumb it down and be in Trig. My Dad stressed school when we were younger. Being in easier classes meant less time doing homework, which was always a plus. 

The teacher was so old, and monotone. 

"Welcome to  Algebra 2 and Trigonometry." He said slowly. And we had a full hour of this. I looked over at my friends and they all were either drawing on a desk, drawing in a notebook, or texting each other.  We had a group text. I decided to check it. 

Cara: This is so boring, supposed to be in H Calculus AB.

Sarah: Me 2.

Hunter: Same

Kieron: Same Hear.

Max: Really me 2

Bane: This is so stupid, everyone knows (2x-5)(x+3)=-14. X = 1/2.

Jack: So everyone is supposed 2 be in  H Calculus AB. 

Cara: Sound like it

We all just texted each other, wrote down the homework, then class was over. Now Honors Bio. 

We had a woman named Mrs.  Caroline Magnolia. 

"What kind of person would name their daughter Caroline Magnolia. What a shitty name." Bane said. 

"I know right. She is exactly how she sounds." Sarah said. She really was. She was overly sweet. Like what is this Sunshine world? Look, I'm all for a nice teacher, but she literally just told us all about how her husband and personal life.

You would think she would be so happy, but she was only overly nice because she had a shitty personal life. Her husband sounded awful. After that hour was up we had language arts, We got to the building, and went inside and was greeted by a fairly tall guy, with black hair and green eyes. He said his name was Mr. Fryer-Greene. He told us he had twin two year olds, Dylan and Harlow. He also told us about his husband. His husband, Mr. Fryer-Greene, is the social studies teacher. He was awesome. Overall, my favorite teacher. Tomorrow we go to Social Studies. By the time that hour was over, we all went to our dorms. Everyone decided to go to Cara and Sarah's dorm. No one stopped us from going like I though they would.