The meaning

When your grandma has finished searching the information, she finaly know what to do to know the meaning of the dream, that dream that both of you have seen.

You ask questions but she can't reply you because she's choosing different ingredients, but you don't know why she's doing that.
"Grandma, what are you doing?" You ask.
"Oh sorry, I forget that you were there." she apologises.

"Well, this book says that if we make this potion, red smoke will  go outside of the cauldron, and that would mean that our dream makes sense of something, but we don't know jet."

When the potion was made, the red smoke that your grandma said, appeared

When the potion was made, the red smoke that your grandma said, appeared. It smells like a combination of fruits, mixed with fresh grass and the smell of fire. That smell is a bit disgusting and you back down as quick as you can.

You don't know what it means, so you get a bit confused, without knowing what to do, only waiting. You start being nervous, and your grandma still observing the red smoke. "Can you see something in the smoke?" You ask.

"Hmm, there's something particular. I have to ask you something." Your grandma says. "In the hill where you have the dream, were something strange?"

You think, but you answer quickly. "No. It's an ordinary hill, nothing more. I haven't seen anything strange, and I go there two times a day."

"Maybe the strange thing is hidden, so it's possible that you  haven't seen it. I'm going to consult my crystal ball." She says.

You hear that your grandma makes a sound of surprise, and you go running to the room where she is reading the crystal ball

You hear that your grandma makes a sound of surprise, and you go running to the room where she is reading the crystal ball. When you enter in the room you see that she have face of fright, and you start being worried about what could had happened.

"Yes, that's why we had that dream, but be cannot know where it is, and it's probably that it will happen." Your grandma says. 

That's worrying for both of you.