Freed Dragons

Imagine yourself in a lonely place, on a hill, where you can see the whole world from up there. Near you there're loads of huge mountains, with green trees, flowers, snow on the top... just you there, in a peaceful place, thinking of nothing, only relaxing.

Then, between two mountain peaks, appears a kind of a bird, a huge bird, but you take a moment to appreciate it and you realised that it's a dragon, and you start thinking what should you do. All your peacefulness has desappeared, and you've started being nervous.

 All your peacefulness has desappeared, and you've started being nervous

You think: "Maybe this is just a dream. I remember that I was lying dawn on the fresh grass, looking up at the sky, and then I fell asleep"  You try to pinch yourself, trying to wake up of that deep dream, but you realise that it doesn't work. You start being more and more nervous, and then the huge red dragon comes to you and he cathes you with his claws, but you don't feel the pain.

You see that your legs are rising from the ground, you're flying, and the nervousness has disappeared. But then the dragon leaves you in the top of the world, in the middle of the nothing, in the air, and you start falling.

But then you woke up of that deep dream, scared and exhausted, with your heart beating so fast. But you stop and think again. "That was just a dream" you say, trying to breath slowly, and then you want to stand up. You can see the same place that was in the dream, but with no dragons, and yo decide to return to your home.

You live in a village, in a house made of wood and straw, with wour parents and one sister. Your mother is in front of the fireplace, with a cauldron inside it, making some tipes of potions or baybe she's making the dinner. Your father is in the library, making enchantments (you know it because in his desk there are all kinds of books. You think that it's a mess but you don't say anything to your father, just only smile at him) Your sister it's just lying on the sofa, reading her fauvorite book, once again.

You see that all your family is happy and working, and you join and start doing the same.