Chapter 3

"Um..." I swallowed, nervous. "...No one wants to ask me out," I lied to Melissa. "Aww... poor you!" she cooed. I rolled my eyes. "It's not like everyone's going to get asked out," I told her. "Everyone IS asked out. Even Jessie and Abigail got asked," she shot back at me. I turned my head at Jessie and Abigail, giving them the is-it-true look. They nodded their head, saying that its true. "Jason asked Jessie out, and Alec asked me out," Abigail said, and again, my mouth went wide open. When will the mystery guy ask me out???

 The bell rang. It was time for history class. I said good-bye to my friends and headed to the classroom. Suddenly, I heard the voice in my mind again. Shit, there's Sophoe! Act natural! Again, I turned around, so curious I swear I could die. My heart was beating so fast. No one looked suspicious, so I just tried to forget about it and went into my history class.

 I took my seat, and I heard a voice in my head again. I can't believe a guy that hot has a crush on Sophie! Oh my god., I knew this was a girl. The person who thought this sounded SO much like a girl! Who are the girls in this class? There's Belle, my dumb sister Annie, Jessie, Penelope, Ashleigh, Sherrie, Allie, Jennifer, and Lola. I was pretty sure it was Annie, so I walked up to her. "Annie, were you thinking about something?" I looked at her in the eye. She just seemed casual, and said, "No."  Darn it! I was so sure it was her! I just told myself to figure who thought this next time, and started my history class.

School was over, and it was time to go home. When I went out of the entrance to the class, I saw James poking at Alec's private, then started laughing. Ugh, guys are horrible. I shivered in disgust and passed them. Since my mom and dad are busy, I just got into the school bus. There were so many thoughts from others that were coming in my head, I was about to have a headache and faint. God, my life is horri- Where is my cru- Why the hell is- God, where is Allie ? Each thought keeps interrupting another thought. Curse this cruel world!