More Searching

Picture above⬆Austin
(AMBERS POV)
We searched almost all of edmond and we have only found Austin and two of his friends Alec and Caleb,i had to admit that Caleb was pretty cute, and from the way Summer is looking at Alec I would say she thinks he pretty cute I would have to ask her later,but right now we were searching. We had been searching for atleast another two hours and we were coming up on the border of edmond and okc when Summer heard crying behind one of the many abandoned buildings, so me and her went to check it out and we found a little girl, we tried to ask her questions but she would just cry so we told her she would be safe with us, so I picked her up and took her back to the group, we would have to wait to ask her questions once she's calmed down.
(CALEB'S POV)
I was searching stores getting supplies, and when I walked out of one store ready to go to another I came face to face with Austin and all I could do was hug him cause I hadn't seen any other people I pulled back and I saw that he was with a group two girls and Alec, one of the girls really stood out to me though she was tall with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, she was just beautiful. We all kept walking and searching and I had found out that the one girls name was Amber and she was Austin's little sister and that the other girls name was Summer and that she was Amber best friend.
(AMBERS POV)
We all had walked so far and we finally made it to okc after a day of walking, but we all decided that we would hit wire a car from now on instead of walking. But we all decided it was time for a break so we found this big house that wasnt to destroyed, actually it was still in really good shape so we decide to rest there for a little while. And tomorrow and over the next few days we would drive around the city searching for survivors but we would come back to the house to rest.