At Least I Found You

Picture above ⬆Amber
(Amber POV)
I've been walking for three hours and I haven't found anyone. I keep thinking about my brother Austin and wondering if he's alright or if he didn't make it, and I can't stop thinking about if my two best friends Ashley and Summer survived, but my main goal is to find any survivors. Ive walked almost the entire town of Guthrie which is where I lived and I haven't found anyone, but just as I'm about to leave Guthrie I see something move in a nearby store so I make my way over but when I walk into the store I saw something that made me feel a thousand times better, I had found my best friend Summer. Once Summer realized who I was she ran over and hugged me, I told her that I had searched the entire town and that she was the only survivor that I had found and that we needed to keep moving so me and Summer went to the Walmart down the road and we each took a backpack and then we went back to the store and each filled our bags up with food, water, flashlights, first aid kits and just anything we may need.
(SUMMERS POV)
I was all alone in this store,wjen the disaster struck it wiped everyone out, or at least it wiped everyone in this store out well everyone except me, I don't know how many people in the town survived but I'm sure not many. When I was getting ready to leave the store someone walked in, wjen I turned around and saw Amber one of my best friends at school I was ecstatic so I ran and hugged her,but now me and Amber are leaving Guthrie behind and heading to Edmond the next town over to look for survivors, because Amber Said she searched Guthrie and that I was the only survivor she had found.