Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"So what's your critique with the painting, Luhan?" Saying those words near my left ear as I felt his breath on my neck. In a very teasing manner, or seductive way or either can be both, I can't concentrate. I did try my best to compose myself and act normal. Even if he's a pure jerk for teasing me right now. Yes, I'm trying but Sehun isn't helping me at all. I think he just loved to tease me that much at the moment dahil nakitingin yung ibang mga tao sa amin. Proud pa ang gago. They might be so curious kung ba't dito pa kami naglalandian kung meron namang hotel. Baka kasi bawal ang public display of affection dito.

I just didn't mind the people's stare and focused on the painting in front of me, "Uh.. I-I actually don't understand." I laughed awkwardly, "..You know, Mister Oh. I'm not really into art." I answered him unsure of the words coming out on my mouth.

He held my waist as his chin on my shoulder. Something like a hug, "Oh come on, Mister Lu. I know you have a lots of opinion running in your head.. just spill it. It has no right or wrong answer at all.." I glanced at his face on my shoulder. "Huwa'g kasing mag focus sa kagwapuhan ko, Lu. Dun ka sa painting tumingin, not on my face." Sehun said arrogantly. Napailing nalang ako sa kahanginan ng babang ito.

I actually have my comments but I kept it at the very back of my brain. I'm scared that I may not give justice with my side comment on the artwork here in front of me or maybe, maybe I can't focus and give my impression because Sehun is really an ass right now. Why is he doing this on public? Ang yabang niya pang siya ang iniisip ko.

I stared back at the subject. Kung tutuusin, medyo malalim ang pinaparating na imahe ng painting nato. It's a nude painting, somewhat like a painting in a Baroque or Renaissance era of art.

It has too much details, intricately made but it still looks magnificently simple. It has a dark background which contrast to the main subject. A naked woman hugging a naked man who's holding a sharp knife pointing on the back of her. I just thought that maybe it represents love and at the same time martyrization or masochism or betrayal of a couple or what or why. This is actually complicated. Love is really a powerful thing that might really hurt you. For me, the woman on the picture loves the man so much that she was too blinded by the thought that the latter is already hurting her, physically or emotionally. Love is blind, indeed. But the thing is she has chosen to stay in the arms of man because the answer is love. She loves him too much na di niya kaya itong iwan kahit masakit. Oo alam ko, alam ko talagang mababaw yung rason ko pero ito unang lumabas sa isip ko eh. Just a random critique, but not an expert.

But what caught my attention, another guy at the back of woman who's facing the guy who's hurting her. He's starked naked too, but the thing is he's holding the hand of the guy which, I think, is stopping the the latter to hurt the girl. Somewhat like a picture of a love triangle and he's protecting the lady. But the lady did choose the guy who hurt her because she can't see the other guy's effort for her. A story of an unrequited love and a stupid girl that chose the wrong guy. The painting is stressing me out to be honest. Love is stressing me.

"So tapos ka na mag-isip? I never thought you can be this cute and at the same time beautiful while on deep reflection, Lu. It makes you look so fuckable that.. I just want to put my buddy inside your tight hole right here at the very moment." Sehun murmured in the middle of nowhere, yung akong lang ang makakarinig ng words of wisexdom niya. I saw in my peripheral vision that he's smirking like a maniac. The guts of this guy to do this publicly. I felt his bulge, as I accidentally moaned when Oh Sehun went closer to let me feel his hardness. I was fucked up when I caught the people's attention once again.

I roamed my head, people throwing judgemental stare from my head to toe. Embarrassment was painted all over my face as I showed an apologetic awkward smile to everyone.