Guys Night Out

Guys Night Out

Shane's POV

Tonight all the guys are having a guys night out! I can't wait! Sayers gonna me there, same with Tyler, Luke, Joey...

I've honestly had the biggest crush on Joey for the biggest time. He is just so perfect!

Joeys POV

It was time for the guys night out! I was super excited! I haven't had one of these for soooo long. It was about time it happened.

I quickly drove to a mini restaurant that was only booked for us guys and I saw that there was a dj (who was Sawyer) and a lot of friends! There were so many lights and the music was blasting! Today was gonna be an awesome night!

Shane's POV

Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. Me on the other hand was getting nervous and sweaty for what was going to come up.

Sawyer soon stopped the music and I paced around the dance floor. I hope this turns out ok! I look at Sawyer and he winks. I've told him what I'm going to do. And I'm so nervous!

Joeys POV

The music stopped and Sawyer took the microphone.

Sawyer: Best guys night out ever!

Us guys all shouted and drank out drinks. This was an amazing party!

Sawyer: But now, Shane has some words!

Some words? I wonder what he's gonna say.

I watched as Shane walked up to the "stage" and took the microphone. He looked at me and smiled.

He cleared his throat and started speaking.

Shane: Hey guys! So I wanna say how amazing this party is! I haven't so much fun in ages! So many of my friends are here! Like Sawyer, Tyler, Lucas, Joey....

He stopped at my name. What was going on?

Shane: Joey. You are like gods little mini me.

I chuckled. Why was he doing this?

Shane: God created you to be perfect. Your shiny teeth, your luscious green eyes and your amazing hair! You have so many personalities! You can be a total bubbly guy but then turn into a physopapth in a matter of seconds! You love eggs for breakfast with your green smoothie, your favorite color is green and you love totoro!

I started tearing up... What was he doing?

Shane: And the most important thing is, that you mean everything to me. Joey Graceffa, will you be my boyfriend?

I heard gasps from my friends and I also did. This was not expected at all! Of coarse I was going to! I loved Shane for soooo long now!

Joey: I.. I would love to Shane!

He smiled and motioned for me to come up on stage. I was crying of happiness while I went up to him shaking. He took my hand and kissed me. I blushed and he nodded to Sawyer.

He jumped off the platform and took me in his arms. We started slow dancing and this moment couldn't have gotten better.

Best guys night out ever.