Hate To See You Sad

Hate To See You Sad

Joey's POV

"no you are wrong" shane argued with me adding a chuckle to prove that we weren't actually getting mad at each other.

" me, wrong? No, you just have a bad memory!"

"Joey, we met at vidcon in 2010 and then you asked me to be in your video for Winter Spring pro!"

This argument on where we had met had been going on for like half an hour, a silly argument of course but still an argument.

I always hated when shane disagreed with me. Maybe it's because he always does everything to make me happy even if that means agreeing with something that he truly doesn't agree with. He's a wonderful boyfriend. We never got super chessy with things like this but sometimes I couldn't help but notice the little details he added here and there to make our relationship be at its finest.

But it was the times that we did disagree with things where I got slightly mad at shane.

Shane's POV

I saw anger and sadness start to grow in joeys eyes.

Damn it!

Joey always seemed to hate when I said no to something he suggested. Or disagree on things in general. This was part of the reason why i always went with his plans on things.

Joey groaned proving my hypothesis true, I had fucked things up.

"None of that matters now though, baby. Because we are together and that's all that matters right?"

I was trying to cover up my mistake.

Joey just shrugged and replied with a

" yeah".

"Joey? Honey are you mad at me?"

Of course he's mad at me, why did I ask that?

" I'm sorry love, look this is stupid that we are arguing about this lets just forget about it yeah?"

I wasn't getting a reply.

Oh shit.

He wasn't even looking at me like he was earlier, he seemed to be focused on the floor. Great, we had reached the stage to which even the floor was more interesting than I.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by a reply from Joey.

Joeys POV

"I'm not mad at you" I started, still focusing my sight to the wooden floor.

"It's just I just realized that you don't ever wanna see me mad or even sad and I don't know shane, I guess I just got slapped in the face with reality that you really do love me. I mean I knew it before but now I can see your love for me in action. Like you freaked out when you noticed that your disagreement was effecting me."

At this point I was staring into his eyes with a small kind smile.

" I love you too shane. I love how you can comfort me. I love how you love me. I love a lot of things about you but to cut to the chase, I love you a lot Shane. "

Shane's POV

Joeys mini speech had gotten to me.

" you know you could always just give me a kiss to prove that you love me. " I said adding a wide smile.

" oh of course" Joey said with a giggle and with that he added a sweet kiss to my lips.

I was lucky to have Joey to call mine.

But note to self: prove that you love him more often, it has amazing benefits.

====================================================

Author: Dayana

Contact author:

Kik- shane.dayana