Chapter 41

Lily- may P.O.V

---------------------

As we rush to the hospital Niall and nick have been panicking.

While Harry calms me down.

*2:07am Friday 18th November*

I hold in my arms a beautiful baby girl. She looks exactly like me.

I wish my mum was here. She would be so happy for me.

*1 month later*

I've been a home for 3 weeks now. My little baby girl Milly is 1 month old.

It's been really hard taking care of her.

Milly's room is a baby pinky peach colour with a feature wall done by Zayn. I thought it'd be weird having the room in the boys house but they insisted so I said yes.

Milly has been awake all night ever since I got out of the hospital. She sleeps during the day for the most of it.

"Can someone please get Milly" I yell.

I'm trying to get some lunch for me since Milly has just gone to sleep after being awake for the whole night and morning with little naps.

I can still hear her crying. I stop making my sandwich and walk to Millys room.

I pick her up and walk to where the boys are. I find them all sitting down playing video games. Nick went to work this week.

"Are you serious!!" I yell.

The boys stop and look at me.

" I asked one of you to get Milly. I just wanted to make lunch. You guys weren't up all night." I yell.

"I'm sorry. We must not have heard you" Harry says.

"So you couldn't hear a baby cry? I can't believe you all"

"Here let me have her" Harry goes I get her but I decline.

"No. She needs a feed now that she knows I'm holding her. I just wanted lunch"

I walk away and sit in her room to feed her.

Once I get Milly to sleep I got back downstairs to make a sandwich to find that all the bread is gone.

"Niall. Zayn. Louis. Liam. Harry. Get down here now" I scream.

I hope I didn't wake up Milly.

"Yes?" Liam says.

"Who ate all the bread?"

They all stay silent.

"Who?" I ask.

All boys raise their hands.

I go to the cupboard to find something else to eat to find the cupboard almost bare.

"Is it impossible to go shopping for food?" I yell. Slamming the door.

I hear Milly begin to cry again.

I sigh and begin to walk upstairs.

"Lily sit down" Liam says.

"No I have a baby to take care of"

"Sit on the couch. Watch tv and have a sleep"

"Why?"

"Niall and I will go food shopping. Zayn will make you lunch. Harry and Louis will take care of milly" Liam says.

I look at all the boys and they nod.

So I do exactly what Liam said to do.