The two of us looked at Isabella who was standing at the doorway, watching us intently. Her short black dress hugged her curves and Xander couldn't keep his eyes off of her. Isabella walked into the room and sat down on his lap, playing with pieces of his hair.

"What did you want to do?" she seductively whispered in his ear.

Immediately, I stood up and walked towards the doorway.

"Awe, Styles, where are you going? You don't want to make this a party?" she smirked in my direction.

I laughed and shook my head, "No thanks. I will gladly pass on that."

"What? Why? You would've been all over this last week."

Xander had one hand on Isabella's thigh and his other around her waist, "He's hung up on some girl he just met."

Isabella snapped her head to me and her eyes grew a little bigger, "Seriously? Wow. When was the last time that happened? Middle school?"

I rolled my eyes and started to head out the door, "I'm going back to work."

"Good. You have new people at table eight, by the way."

Pulling out the notebook from the apron, I headed to the new table and got ready to take some orders.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Harry Styles. Or is your name Marco?"

My head immediately flung upwards to look at the two people sitting at the table. Two females sat down and stared at me, a blonde and a brunette. The blonde girl was staring at the brunette in confusion as the brunette was smiling at me.

"Summer?"

She nodded her head and her eyes lit up, "I didn't know you worked here. I love this place."

"I don't work here."

"That's a little hard to believe ... Marco," she giggled and I felt a smile creep onto my face.

"Well, I don't officially work here. I'm only filling in for a friend who is sick."

I couldn't believe that she was sitting here at the restaurant. I guess our social roles were being proven in this current situation. Here she was coming to dinner, and here I was serving her. Once again, below her in status. Probably how it should be.

"Um. How do you know him?" the blonde girl directed towards Summer.

She was tall and very skinny. She almost looked like she had the perfect figure to be a runway model. Her blonde hair was slicked back into a sophisticated ponytail, and she was wearing a tight black dress that was high at her neckline. She reminded me of a girl I had seen Xander date once. Although I knew it wasn't her because she had hazel eyes rather than blue ones.

Summer smiled at me before looking at her friend, "This is Harry, the guy I was telling you about."

She was talking about me? Oh god. She probably said bad things about our date last night and how cheap it was. All my chances of being with her are done.

"Oh. This is him? Wow," she looked me up and down, as if she was thinking to herself that I wasn't of high enough status. "I'm Cambria, by the way."

I made a quick wave and said hello, "Erm. Yeah, so can I get you anything to drink?"

"Ah yes. A glass of water please. Can you make sure it's from bottled water instead of tap? And then two lemon slices," Cambria requested.

I looked at Summer and she simply smiled, "I'll just have a diet coke, please."