7 (Ten's POV)

I was about to talk to Stacey when Eunbi, my stylist, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the side. I couldn't do anything since I can't go against their words. I looked at our hands and it felt weird holding some else's hand.

"Oppa, please don't go anywhere away from me." I was surprised when she said that so I pulled my hand back and gave her a confused look. She smiled at me and started touching my hair. I just ignored her and stared at Stacey who is now talking to Adranuch. 

The whole photo shoot I couldn't get a glimpse of her and so after the shoot I asked Adranuch where she was but she also didn't know. I looked all over the place and when I was about to give up I passed by an office and saw a body lying on a sofa I instantly knew it was her. I tried opening the door but it was locked so I begged my sister to beg Stacey's secretary to give me the keys.

It took a lot of effort but luckily she gave in and gave my sister the keys to her office. 

I slowly opened the door and the first thing I saw was a canvas I gave her a week before I left for Korea. It was placed in the center of the room. 

I walked around the room, fascinated with the things that are in here. I saw the lamp we both made and besides the lamp is a picture frame. It was the exact same picture I had in my room beside my bed. 

I went near her and grabbed her hand. "Stacey, I wish we could have everything we had back then. I wish I could have you again without any worries. I want you back Stacey but I can't have you. I can't dare be selfish and I can't let them hurt you." I wiped the tears that are starting to pile up in my eyes.

"You know, we can always start all over again." I jumped up and saw that Stacey was already awake and was smiling at me. I was speechless so I just stared at her. "Ten, I love you, I always did. I can't imagine being with someone besides you. Please Ten. I just want you back." Stacey cried so I hugged her tightly and reassured myself that this isn't all a dream.

"Please." I uunconsciously nodded and before I realize what I did Stacey smiled and kissed me. Her soft lips on my lips like it was a missing puzzle piece.

Please dear God, protect her.