4

Eye to eye I stood frozen in front of him. None of us showing any sign of breathing. My Chittaphon, why did you come and break me more.

He raised his arms and attempted to hug me but I stepped away from him. His face showed complete evidence that he was broken. He stepped closer anyway and hugged me. Fighting the urge to cry I hugged him back. This could be the last time we could interact with each other.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry" he repeated nonstop. There, I cried so hard on his chest. It just couldn't sink in my mind that this is going to be the last time I'm holding him.

He loosened the hug but I hugged him tighter "Let me hold you longer." So he hugged me back caressing my hair.

After I controlled my tears I loosened the hug and wiped my tears.

Then, and there I have realized that we had the right love at the wrong time.

We stood there for a long time before his phone rang. He hugged me for the very last time, kissed my forehead and left me with so many emotions piled up inside my heart.

Seeing his back walking away from me the pain I felt 3 years ago resurfaced and it doubled the pain. He didn't even look back.

I ran back inside my room, removed my make up forcefully, took off all my clothes, and took a shower.

That night, I had a hard time sleeping imagining what could've happened if his phone didn't ring. I thought it only happen in the movies. Well, since our love story seems like a movie from everything in the past up until now.