Evangeline (the Originals' little sister)

My name is Evangeline, but most people call me Eve, some call me Angel though. I am the Originals' sister. I was born a vampire as the curse on my family had been made more than 2 years ago. Due to my father being a vampire and my mother being a witch I had a strange gift. I could move my essence, or spirit into another body even if that person is long dead, the body would just appear as it did at the last time it was fully healthy. If I take over a body while the person is still alive, their spirit enters a kind of limbo and I have access to all of their memories. 

               After my mother was killed I ran away and turned a girl into a vampire then shifted into her before her spirit could go back into her old body. After this I used compulsion to get back across the sea to Europe where I stayed for several centuries switching bodies every so often. Once I even spent a couple of decades as a princess and queen. Many centuries past and when I heard that an important vampire named Katherine was headed to America I moved back and spent two centuries there. Now I'm going back to Mystic Falls.

*************************************************************************************ATTENTION: I put lots of hard work in my stories and this is the first vampire story I have written and I would really love it if you read it. IF YOU THINK THAT THIS CHAPTER IS BAD PLEASE AT LEAST READ SOME OF THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE YOU DECIDE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY OR NOT. Thanx.        ------OllyPurrs