Chapter 6

~Casie's POV~

Recap:

"Casie" Harry said smirking like there is something he can use against me while playing truth or dare.

"Dare" I said a little too confidently for my own good with what will come next.

"Yes" Harry said. My eyes widened as he said that. "I dare you to tickle Olivia."

"Never in a million years" I said not wanting to do it.

"You have to, it's a dare."

"Fine, but if I get killed tonight, it's on you, Harold." Olivia got up and started to run away from me so I wouldn't tickle her. I caught her by the ankle so she face planted into the carpet. I had her pinned to the floor. I started tickling her and she started thrashing under me. I got hit and kicked and I will have bruises from that tomorrow.

"We should watch a movie" Zayn suggested.

"Yeah we should" Olivia answered.

"I agree" Harry said.

"Sure" Louis mumbled.

"I'm in" Niall said jumping on to the couch.

"We should watch-" Liam started to say.

"Not Toy Story 1, 2, or 3" I said cutting Liam off.

"Uhh."

"Alice in Wonderland" Olivia said excited to see that movie.

"I love that movie" I said, "Have you boys seen it?" Harry and Louis nodded their heads, while Niall, Liam, and Zayn shook their heads, no. "Then lets watch it." I jumped on the couch next to Niall while Zayn and Liam sat in the chairs and the other three sat on the other couch. I pressed play on the remote and the movie started. My dad told me that he was going on a business trip and he won't be back for a least a month and I didn't have to worry about getting in trouble for having the boys over. I put my head on Niall's chest as I started to drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the voices of Louis, Harry, and Olivia. I didn't open my eyes though.

"Should we wake them up?" a voice that sounded like Harry's said.

"I don't know" said Olivia.

"Yeah. Lets's wake 'em up" Louis said.

"I can hear you guys. And Louis you are not waking me up" I said sleepily.

"Dang" I heard Olivia say. I didn't feel like getting up and not just the fact that Niall's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. His grip on my waist then loosened.

"Liv, hand me my crutches?" I told her. She did as I asked and I went up stairs to my room to change out of my clothes from when I was at school.

I put on a bright blue crop top that said 'forever young'. I put a black sports bra on underneath it and I put on a pair of black jeans shorts.

I also put on like five bracelets that went together, they were all white, one was just braided, one had an infinity sign, one said 'love', one was a thin watch that had a white band, and the last one was a braided bracelet that said 'best' on it, Olivia has one just like it but it says 'friends'.

I also wore a ring my mom gave me before her and my dad got divorced, it had like a vine look to it and had a couple jewels at the top. I like never took it off. I also have a necklace that my parents got me for my 5th birthday, I think, it was a black leather necklace that had a charm at the end that was a metal paper airplane. I have no idea what the paper airplane was for, I think it had something that had to with my brother. But I like never had a day where I didn't where it. I put on my grey SnapBack and went back down into the basement.

"How come I have never seen you wear that?" Olivia asked.

"'Cause I like never wear this" I replied.

"Why not? You look kinda hot in it if I do say so myself" she said while flipping her hair (A/N: that was for you Kenzie #hairflip).