Chapter 5

~Casie's POV~

Olivia signed me out of the hospital then we all went to Dairy Queen. Niall and I had an argument with wether we went to Nando's or Dairy Queen. Clearly I won that argument. I got a 6pc. chicken strip basket with a large cookie jar blizzard. Olivia got a grilled cheese with a medium cookie jar blizzard. I didn't pay attention to what the others got.

We walked out of Dairy Queen and I stopped because Olivia did right in front of me. "Really Liv." Harry apparently wasn't paying any attention as to if or when I would stop and ran into me, "Oi, Harry."

"How would I have know if you stopped or not?"

"Oh I don't know, paying attention."

"Honestly, you two look really similar" Olivia said while the boys nodded their heads, agreeing with her.

"Nuh uh" Harry and I argued in unison. We looked at each other suprised.

"See what I mean?" Olivia said to the other boys.

"I'm sorry, Casie" Harry apologized.

"I'm still mad at you" I said jokingly. I walked away. I got in the car followed by Olivia, then Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and lastly, Liam. We went to my house being my dad was at work. We went into the basement where the sitting room was.

"We should play truth or dare" Harry said.

"More like interrogation or humiliation" I argued. Everyone just laughed including me. "But I'm in."

"Me, too" Olivia said.

"I'll play if everyone else does" Niall answered.

"I start" Louis practically yelled.

"Really Lou" Zayn asked, "but I'll play."

"I guess so" Liam said.

"K Lou. Start it" I told him.

"Harry" Louis said smirking at Harry evily.

"Dare" Harry answered confidently.

"I dare you to kiss Olivia." I looked over at Liv, her eyes were wide as if she didn't hear what she just heard. Harry crawled over to Olivia and sat on his knees in front of her. They both leaned in until their lips were locked together. Louis took a picture of them kissing.

"Louis," I warned, "you better not do anything with picture. Olivia will kill you if you do." The two broke apart and were smiling at each other. Harry went back to his spot. We were all sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Casie" Harry said smirking evily looking like he knows something he can use against me.

"Dare" I said a little too confidently for my own good.

"Yes!" Harry said. Uh-oh. "I dare you to tickle Olivia."

"Never in a million years."

"You have to, its a dare" Harry said with that same evil smirk.

"Fine, but if I get killed tonight, it's on you, Harold" I said pointing to him as I said his name.