To Be With You

***Author's Note: This is my very first  full-length teen fiction so if there's some technical  errors or whatnots please let me know and I'll try my best to fix it :) if you like this story please click the "like" and "vote" buttons... your comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated... beware though that the comment thread is a NO CUSSING zone :))   read  and enjoy!!!

Pons, who is Potenciano Enriquez III on his birth certificate  is a senior high school student with a brain power  a little less sharper than that of John Nash, the Math wizard with a Nobel Laureate in Economics, minus the schizo episodes and the  voices in the night of course...  

He's a real nice guy who's a friend to everyone. Pons isn't bad looking either, not too tall but definitely not short, in fact he doesn't look a bit nerdy at all except when he's too lazy to bother with contact lenses and wear his real thick glasses instead, he also dresses preppy and cool but his eyes are his best features, honest and very expressive regardless if he’s intently fixated on a serious mathematical equation, contemplating an intricate science experiment or simply gazing adoringly at his bestfriend's girl who happens to pass by...

Oh yes, the only glitch in Pon's near perfect High School life? he is in love with Aliena "Yen" Hondrade... she's smart, pretty as a picture and the nicest girl in campus but don't forget the glitch, the boyfriend who happens to be Pons' best buddy since elementary, the school jock Troy Alvarez, the basketball star who's not just good looking but super dooper good looking, smoking hot and drop dead gorgeous... how could Pons' secret love for Yen stand a chance???

 ^ - ^

PLEASE WATCH the Video of Pons, Yen and Troy so you guys will have an idea what they really look like ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>