Do I love you? A Shoey Fanfiction

==JOEYS POV==

It was my first day of school. At LA. We moved to California for a job meeting with my dad. I missed my friends back home- well, the very few I had. I came out in 6th grade. Most of my friends left me.

I got my hair and clothes picked out. I just hoped this year would go better.

==SHANES POV==

Another day of school. The same bullying, the same teasing, the same beatings. I never got a break.

I didn't do my hair, and I just threw some clothes on. Because I knew they were going to get blood on them. I waited at the bus stop and waited for the boys to start calling me f*ggot and gay. I just love school so much.

==JOEYS POV==

I got up to the bus stop and saw some girls and some guys. I saw a couple of guys bullying one kid, he was actually kinda cute, but I was new, and I didn't want to ruin my reputation on the first day.

After the two guys left, I walked over to him. I never hung out with guys much, but I liked him. He was obviously straight, just like every guy I had a crush on.

"Hi, I'm Joey. I-I'm new here."

He looked up at me, and his eyes were an intense blue. He smiled, but his smile faded away. He looked at the ground, and mumbled, "I'm Shane."

==SHANES POV==

"Hi, I'm Joey. I-I'm new here."

I looked up to see a very handsome guy smiling at me. I smiled back. Then I realized- with that smile, those eyes, that hair... he must be straight. The girls would swarm all over him. And once he found out what a loser I am, he would leave me, just like all of my other so-called-friends.

My smile disappeared, and I just mumbled, "I'm Shane."

In the corner of my eye, I saw him walk away. Why did I have to fall for straight guys?

The bus came, and we all piled on. The seats were filled, and I had no choice but to sit next to Joey.

"Glad to see you again, Shane." He kinda chuckled, which was really cute. God, snap out of it Shane! No one likes you! You're staying alive for your mom only!

But would she just be better off without me? The whole world?

-First chapter! How do you guys like it? Leave a comment and vote please!-