Dinner

A/N: I am so very, very sorry for making you all suffer (NOT!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA).

Percy's POV:

The headmistress, Professor Mcgonagall, lead us to some dormitory, where a painting of a really fat lady in a pink dress let us in. What I noticed first was the large amount of red. Red carpet, red furniture, red fireplace, the works. The paintings moved to gawk at us, and so did the wizards. They were all wearing long black robes, with red and gold striped ties and red badges with a gold lion on them. Annabeth moved closer to me and whispered, "I think we're in the Gryffindor dorms!"

I just looked at her blankly. She rolled her eyes lovingly and muttered, "Seaweed Brain"

We all walked up the stairs and stopped. Two identical wooden doors lay to the left and right. "Boys dormitories to the right, girls to the left. Your belongings have already been placed in your dorms," Professor McGonagall called out, "Make yourselves comfortable. Dinner will be ready in about an hour." Then she turned around, walked down the stairs, and out of the dorm. Percy followed Jason, Frank, Leo, Connor, Travis, and Grover into their dorm.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Meh, I'll finish it later. Dedicated to my awesome BFFL Kelsey for egging me on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Yeah, I know I'm terrible at updating. No need to guilt-trip me more than I already am.

Annabeth's POV:

I walked into the girl's dorm with Hazel, Piper, Cassie, and Rachel, the first thing I noticed was the exceedingly large pile of various and sundry trunks, bird cages holding several different species' of owl, a cat cage or two, and a broomstick.

A broomstick.

I remembered reading about the Wizarding sport Quidditch in the scrolls Chiron gave all of us, and how it was played on flying broomsticks and everything, but it didn't really hit me until I looked at the broomstick leaning on the trunks.

Jason would flip, Percy would probably beg to Zeus on his knees in front of the entire Olympian Council for half a chance to fly one, and the Stolls would see it as yet another way to prank the Demeter cabin.

"This is going to be interesting," I muttered under my breath.
Next to me, Cassie laughed and patted me on the shoulder. "It always is, Annabeth, it always is."
Piper snorted. "So, what do we do now?" she asked.
Hazel frowned. "Didn't Professor McGonagall say that dinner would be ready in an hour?"
I shrugged. "Maybe we should look for our stuff. She did say it would be in here."
"Well, it's over here if you want it," an achingly familiar voice called out.
I looked around the pile of assorted luggage and saw the last person I expected to see. "Thalia!"
The Lieutenant of Artemis grinned. "How ya been Wise Girl?"
I grinned back. "Fine. What have you been doing?"
Thalia shrugged. "The usual. Recruiting. Hunting monsters. Traveling. The Hunters are in the woods. Oh, hey Rachel."
Rachel smiled. "Hey yourself."
Meanwhile, Piper, Cassie, and Hazel had walked over to our own duffel bags and trunks. "Hey guys, a little help over here." huffed Piper as she, Cassie, and Hazel lifted up their duffel bags. I walked over and lifted my duffel bag up onto my bed.
Seemingly out of nowhere, a teenaged girl with curly brown hair wearing the House robes of Gryffindor appeared in the door frame.
She greeted us with a friendly smile. "Hello, I'm Hermione Granger. Professor McGonagall asked me to escort you all down to the Feast."
She seemed nice enough at first glance, happy and innocent, but I was trained in reading people. It is a major part of combat training, after all.
Tired. Eyes darkened by war and suffering that had gone on for far too long. Torture, being on the run, and hopelessness that had given her a spine of Celestial Bronze, stone-cold determination and will to live, and a kind of courage that only came from knowing you had friends that would always have your back.
Not at all unlike any demigod I've ever met, strangely enough.
I think I'm going to like these wizards.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Yeah, I know. Yell at me all you like. I totally deserve it.

Disclaimer: Not mine. I really do wish they were, though. Fred would not have died.