9

Yn Pov

So yes they are his kids. But I didn't want to tell him that, so i just walked off with my girls.

After I went home, I sat with the girls watching Sponge bob and then they started to fall asleep so I put them to bed. I went back to the TV room to watch Empire. I wasn't even paying attention to the show, I started to think if to tell August that the girls are his.

Then I decided to call him, so I dialed it and after a few rings he picked up.

Aug: Hey Yn

Yn: Hey Aug, umm I just wanted to answer your question from earlier, Yes the girls are yours. If wanna see them today or anytime if possible, just tell me so I can text you my new address and I guess if you want you can bring Jayden.

Aug: Okay cool well I'll come by tomorrow, ight?

Yn: Yeaahh, okay btw tomorrow I'm having a cookout

Aug: Ight cool

***THE NEXT DAY***

I woke up to a text message, it was from my bestie Raven, saying

Ray👭☠❤️: WAKE THE FUCCK UP, AND OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, YOU DONT HERE ME KNOCKING??

I got up, and took my slow time to get to the door. And she started to knock in the door again and harder so that made me speed up. When I got there, I open the door,and saw her with like 6 six bags and she jumped on me, we both fell on the floor and she started to make alot of noise.

Yn: SHHHHHHH! Gurl you gon wake up the girls!! 

Raven: What girls? You had kids??!

Yn: Yea,

Raven: who is the daddy?!! *sounding excited*

Yn: Remember August?

Raven: Yea,..wait he the daddy??

Yn:Yup, but anyways gurll what you doing here?? i ain c you since we graduated.

Raven: Well I'm moving here now, since me and Roberto didn't work out. And  mommy(my mom) called me told me that yall having a cookout, i was coming next week, but gurll  mommy cook sum good food so i came earlier.

Yn; AWSOME, anyways well make ya self at 

Before i could finish she already kicked her shoes off and threw herself on my couch and was knocked out.

Yn:....Home 

I went and woke the girls up to go shopping for there outfits. I left and note to raven tell her that i went out and there is food in the fridge and if she doesn't want the food in the fridge that the keys to my ford fusion in the kitchen.

** at the stores**

Like always Savannah and Sienna are playing in the stores I got them matching outfits .I called them to try em on:

First they tried on the Dresses :Bow Beautiful Marilyn Monroe Girls Skater Dress,Then a Picnic Perfect Ivory Lace Girls Halter Dress.

Then they tried on the Rompers:In My Heart Girls Printed Romper, The Ruffles Rules Girls Blacked Printer Romper

Then they tried on the 2 piece shorts set:  Collar ME stylish Floral 2 piece Girls Belted Short Set, Then Preppy in Pink 2 piece Girls Bermuda Short Set

Then they tried on the 3 piece legging set: Bling of the Jungle 3 piece Girl Legging Set,Then Blessed 3 piece Girls Legging Set

(A/N) please look up the outfits so you know what the heck i'm talking bout cause I couldn't pull all of them in the MM

When they finished they went back to playing. But I told them to stay around me, they did but the kept playing

I went to the register and the total for that was $57.94. I paid the woman and went to get my outfit. I bought $295.75 worth of clothes and I also bought Raven sum cause she would of bin pissed if I didn't then I went to CHAMPS to buy my shoes and and ones for raven for her out fit. But then this cute guy came and asked if I needed any help I said no and he left what a surprise normally they would just stand there but anyways i bought me some Jordan Horizon, Air Jordan Retro 7 and Vans SK8 Hi Top True White Trainers and I got Raven Nike Huarache Run in Black and Blue and went to pay and the cute boy was there he checked-out my things and wrote sumn on the box,  I didn't bother to read it and he winked at me. All i could do is walk off cause it was late and i needed to get ready for my cook out.....

|YEAHH ITS SHORT?? WATEVAH I HAVE A LIFE| |I HAVE FINAL EXAMS TO STUDY FOR| 

| BUT GUESS WHT??........................IM BACK| |I KNO YALL HAPPY| |ANYWAYS IM GON UPDATE SOON AGAIN SUM TIME THIS WEEK OR NEXTWEEK.. BYE LOVAHHSSSS|😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️