Order of Pheonix

*Alissa's P.O.V.*

I walked up to the Order's safe house, the house where I raised my little baby girl and enter to hear noise coming from the kitchen, I walk to the door and hear Jo say "My mom would have loved to meet you Harry.", "Your mom? Who is she?" I hear a new voice ask, "My sister, your aunt Harry, she disappeared the day you were born, we don't know what happened to her. She married Padfoot, she was your aunt and god mother." I hear James answer, I open the door gently and slowly and say smirking "Speaking ill of me are we now?", everyone turns to me and Joanna jumps out of her seat and runs to me squealing "MOM!" she hugs me tight making me wince in pain and stumble back a bit. "Hey baby girl." I whisper  and hug her back gently, "Darling where have you been for the last 15 years?" I hear Sirius ask, Joanna lets go of me and I run to Sirius's arms, "I don't know, I don't remember, I just remember being left on the street and then I apparated here." I whisper "Alissa!" I hear my best friend squeal and turn around "Lilyflower!" I squeal and hug her.

"Excuse me who are you?" I hear a boy ask, I turn around to face him only to find a young version of James with Lily's eyes.