Visiting and proposal

*Sirius's P.O.V.*

I finish getting dressed and walk downstairs, "Padfoot why are you so nervous?" Prongs asks me, I look around to see if she's down already and pull out the box, "You're going to propose?" Lily asks and I nod, "I know we've only been together for a year but I have to have her, I love her with all my heart." I say, Lily beams as Prongs and Moony say "We told you so." I smile and hide the box, "That's sweet and lovely Sirius, I'm sure she'll say yes." Lily says and I smile, "Who say yes?" I hear Alissa ask jealousy clear in her voice, "You, love about something." I answer turning around to look at her, her eyes soften as she looks at my face. 

"Wow sis, if you weren't dating Padfoot I would murder the one you were dating and he cheated on you." Prongs says and she giggles and walks down the stairs, "Ready to go?" she asks and we nod, she apparates and I apparate after her.

We arrive at Andromeda's new house and I call out, "Andromeda?" I hear a pair of feet rushing towards us and smile, "Welcome guys, I want to meet Nymphadora, my daughter." she says and pulls the baby up, "She's so cute, this is Joanna, my little sister she's 1 and a metamorphus." Alissa says and Andromeda smiles "So is Nymphadora." the two of them sit on the couch and start talking.

I look at the clock and see it's precisely midnight "Ali can I talk to you outside please?" I ask her, she looks at me and nods smiling, she hands Joanna to Lily and grabs my hand, I smile and pull her outside, it's new moon and there are stars all over the place "What did you want to talk to me Sirius?" she asks, I smile at her and get on one knee, she gasps and I pull out the box "I know this is all to fast but there's a war upon us and I might not get the chance to ask this again and I just wanted to say that I love you with all my soul and I want to spend all of my life with you. Will you marry me Alissa Potter?" I ask, she smiles with tears in her eyes and nods whispering loud enough for me to hear "I would be delighted to marry you Sirius Black." I smile and place the ring on her finger before getting up and spinning her, she beams at me and leans down to kiss me, I immediately kiss back but we're soon interrupted by people clapping and cheering, "Congrats sis, Padfoot, I wish you two the best." Prongs says, "Oh my god you're getting married we need to take care of everything." Lily says as she pulls Ali into a hug, "Congratulations Snow, Padfoot. I wish you two the best." Moony says, "You hurt my cousin in law and I'll make sure you can't have children Sirius." Andromeda threatens with a smile and I gulp finally Ted says "Come on inside and be quiet celebrating the girls are asleep." we all laugh and enter the house to have dinner.

 A/N: The ring in the external link.