New Beginnings.

I looked out the window to the modern white building that would be my home for 6 months.

I sigh heavily and slump into the car seat. Why my father thinks this is a good idea is beyond me, he thinks we need an ‘attitude change’ but really thats just an excuse to get rid of us. I don’t have time for this; I need to be there for my mom.

 I may aswell introduce myself; I’m Riley, just a normal 17 year old girl? Yeah, no. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 14 and my father was never there, still isn't really. I basically raised my brother and sister causing me to grow up a lot quicker than I would have liked. My mom is still suffering the big C, and the sperm donor thought it was a great idea to send us to boarding school. Yay life.

The car pulled to a stop and my dad turned to face me and my siblings.

‘Right kids, let’s go!’ he says cheerily. I roll my eyes and grabbed my duffel bag that was at my feet.

When my dad gets out of the car, I look to the back seats to see my brother and sister.

‘Okay guys; let’s go see our new home.’ I say with a fake smile.

I slam the car door shut, and see my father cringed. I smirk; he loves his cars more than us.

I look around the grounds of the school. Not bad, there are around five buildings on the grounds and students are milling around everywhere.

I look at the school uniform in disgust. It was a short plaid skirt, with high knee socks, a blazer with a tie and a white blouse for the girls. The uniform makes the girls look like every pornos wet dream. I shudder thinking about wearing it.

The boys are better, pants, a blazer and tie. Simple yet effective.  I make my way to the schools front doors following behind my dad and sister.

‘So Riles, what cha think?’ My brother slings his arm around my shoulder. Jace is a year younger than me but taller, sometimes life isn’t fair.

I shrug his arm off and smile brightly.

‘It always has been my dream to look like a pornstar. ‘I say sarcastically. Jace chuckles.

‘It’s good for me too.’ He winks at me. I look at him in disgust.

‘Jace, Selena and I are going to be wearing those uniforms.’

He looks at me in terror. ‘No, no way. I want my sisters to keep their innocence! I’m going to complain! He storms up ahead to the office.

I chuckle, typical Jace.

I was too preoccupied watching Jace; I didn’t see the person in front of me until I went crashing into them, causing there books to shattered around the ground.

‘Oh my god, I am so sorry.’ I rush out, kneeling down and helping the person pick up all his books.

‘It’s fine.’ A husky voice replies. I look up and meet icy blue eyes.

I smile timidly and hold out my hand, ‘I’m Riley.’

He looks at me for a minute before breaking out in a smile and taking my hand.

‘I’m Elliot.’ I smile. Elliot is one fine man. My eyes glance over his chiselled cheekbones and plump red lips. Not to forget those blue eyes.

He chuckles, catching me checking him out. I just grin at him. He seems taken aback by my reaction obviously expecting me to blush. I notice he’s is normal clothes and not a school uniform, maybes he’s just back for the week and forgot to change?

I clear my throat. ‘Well nice meeting you Elliot.’ I smile one last time before brushing past him and joining my sister at the office.

‘So, Riley want to tell my who that hottie was.’ My sister, Selena sings. I give her a fake horrified look.

‘You’re too young to be speaking like that Seles! Who did this to you? Was it Jace, I bet it was Jace.’ She rolls her eyes at me.

‘Riley, 15 remember?’ she says waving her hand in front of her. I chuckle.

‘Yeah, I remember. My baby’s growing up.’ I say wiping a fake tear away. She laughs and shoves me playfully.

‘So where are dad and Jace?’ I ask curiously.

‘Waiting for us in the principal’s office.’

We trudge into the head masters office, to see Jace grinning at us and dad glaring. I sink into one of the leather chairs beside Jace.

The principal goes’ on to tell us the rules and yadadada. I kind of zoned out when the spit stopped coming out of his mouth; my entertainment was gone. We were given our dorm rooms and class schedules.

I’m not in a dorm with either Jace nor Selena, but I am on Jace’s floor.

‘Okay, I want you three to behave. I will come collect you on Saturday to visit your mother and will call every Wednesday with updates. Okay?’ My father asks. We all nod.

‘Well, bye. Be good.’ No ‘I love you’s’ dad? I’m wounded.

We make our way towards our dorms which included climbling massive stairs. When we reached the third floor I sighed and gave Selena a hug. ‘I’ll see you later Seles.’ She gave me a half smile and me and Jace continued on to our floor, which was on the fifth frickin' floor!

‘How many stairs must this place have?’ I huff out of breath to Jace. He smirks.

‘I told you, you were unhealthy.’ I roll my eyes. For once, I agree with him.

When we arrive at our floor, me and Jace go our separate ways. We planned to meet up later and go down to Selena’s room to see how she’s settling in.

I place the key in the lock of my door and push it open. The room was empty except for some cardboard boxes placed on one of the beds. Well looks like my roomie was here.

I sigh and flop onto my bed. I think about all the things that have happened today and I couldn’t help but think of Elliot and wonder what he was doing.

**

So hey guys! This is my first story and attempt at writting so I apologise if it sucks eggs.

I would love to hear any feedback, should I keep going or stop before I embarass myself further?

Anyway, thanks for reading anol that:) 

-Ash:D