•3•

{Don't play song yet} dedicated to dolanxlyfe cause she wanted me to update 😘
Kenzie POV
I washed my hair and brushed my teeth twice for good breath. I finally chose my outfit. For my bathing suit I grabbed a two piece it is like sailor Bikini and I put it on, I put on a pair of black American Flag flip-flops,for something to cover me I put on a white ruffle crop top,navy blue patterned shorts, I put my hair in a messy bun and checked the time, 3:54, I got enough time, I apply a light pink lipstick and do some smokey mascara,I grabbed a sailor phone case,and a navy blue and white striped towel that says 'Lexington Living', I leave my nails the same grab my sailor beach bag and put all the stuff I need including the towel. I look at the time to 4:08 perfect. I grab my pink floral longboard and hear my bell ring. I check the time once again and see it says 4:10 it must be Ethan. I open the door only to see Ethan with his longboard. We smiled at each other for what seemed like forever but really was 1 minute. I closed & locked my door.
E-so u ready to go?
K-yeah lets go *starts to ride her longboard*
At the beach•
We finally reached the beach and we found a nice spot. We were planing to stay here till sunset. I set down my towel and took off my crop top and shorts. I could feel Ethan's eyes on me so I took it off really sloooooooooww. Then I hear him whisper "damn girl". I respond like "excuse me?" "Huh? Oh I-i" "I couldn't hear u what did u say😐" "o-oh n-n-nothing😁😁" "ok😂". I layer down and threw the corner of eye I saw Eth put down his towel, and lay down next to me. "Hey Ethan can u put some sun screen on my back?😊" "U-u-um s-s-s-s-sure" "thx☺️" as he puts the sun screen on my back I start to moan. WHAT it feels good he is massaging my back. "Mmmmmm Ethan that feels soooooo good"I moan biting my lip "hehe I'm almost done" "ooookk mmmmm" I moan.
After a while we start to talk and play around. "Hey Kenz wanna go in the water?!?" "Sure sounds great". We jump in the water and that is when the fun begins😝😝😝😝
We race each other to the water and just jump in holding hands. We start splashing water on each other. Ethan starts to chase me like a shark so I obviously run in the water and swim far away. I swam reeeaaal far then all of a sudden I start yelling out Ethan's name "Etttaaaaannnn,ETTTTTTannnnnn,ETTTTTAAAAAnnnnn,EEEEETTTTTTHHHHHHAAAAANN!!!!" Then I feel someone pick me up and throw me in the water "EEEEEKKKKK" "😂😂😂😂😂U should've seen your face it was priceless😂😂😂😂" "yeah yeah whatever🙄". I start running to our stuff and I dry myself off I put on my crop top and my shorts and put back on my sandals. "Hey,hey,hey,hey what r u doing?!" "Um changing we aren't gonna stay at the beach forever and starve😜,let's go to McDonald's?!" "Sounds cool lets goo!!".
•At McDonald's•
"Ok let me have a Premium Wrap I want Crispy chicken,no cucumber and I want the meal btw, and for the drink I want dr.pepper, I also want a cheeseburger and yeah hbu u Ethan?" "Ok let me have a Big Mac I want the meal and for my drink I want dr.pepper😏,and that's all." Ok ur total is $25.09" "ok *hands money* thx 😊" "no problem just wanna know what's your name??" "Kenzie"
•after Mc D's•
I grab my longboard after sitting down for 3 min on my socials and a start riding around the boardwalk. Ethan shortly followed behind the beach was not that far away from where we were. "Race u from here to the beach!" "Challenge accepted E" we start racing and begin to laugh like crazy "I WIN, U LOOSE ETHAN 😛" "😂😂u r such a cheater" "it's not my fault ur slow" I take off my crop top and shorts and start running around like crazy since the beach is empty. Ethan picks me up by my waist and makes me face him. He tells me to get on his back and I do. He runs to the water and we swim for a while and splash each other again laughing like two kids high on drugs, which we are,were high on each other😜😏, it's a cute,cheesy joke,but hey it's accurate. {Play song Now}I run out the water to our towels and dry myself and lay down. I see Ethan coming my way,I start to smile. I sit up and put my knees against my chest as he approaches me and starts playing music. "Whatchu lookin at?" "The sunset is beautiful☺️" "yeah just like you Kenz😊☺️" "😳😳t-thx E😘" I kiss his cheek and you don't even know how it felt. I felt like sparks just flew from my finger tips😍". He starts to blush and so do I. I remember that music is playing so I get up and start to dance just then Eth grabs my waist and pulls me close to him, we kissed ON THE LIPS😍😍😍. I felt like my head exploded😍😍. Our lips move in sync. I pull away for some air and I stare into Ethan's eyes. Damn he is sooo gorgeous😘. I get out of his grip and continue to dance to the music. He sits down and just watches me. I can see his eyes are full of lust but love to which is a total turn on. I think Ethan isn't a fuckboy anymore I think I changed him.
On the way home•
Me and E ride on our longboards and hold each other's hands on the way home.
end of the date•
Ethan drops me off at my door step and gives me a peck on the lips☺️.
E-I really had fun today Kenzie😊
K-me too😊maybe after school some day we can go to Starbucks
E-That would be totally tubular*he says in a girly voice*
K-😂😂😂😂😂😂Lol bye Ethan Goodnight
E-Goodnight Kenz😘😉
I get up stairs to my room and throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I plop down in bed and think damn I'm in love with Ethan Dolan. I think it's safe to say that this was the best night of my life. I slowly drift off to sleep think about Ethan ☺️☺️
A/N-Ok, school is almost over and I'm going to make this official on August 7th to August 14th I will not update. I will be at a sleep away camp but when I get back I will but that's like a BUNCH of months away 😂😂. I wrote this long ass chapter for dolanxlyfe cause she really wanted an update. Just to say this is the longest chapter I ever wrote in all my books. So I'm about to go to bed goodnight loves don't forget stay bad PEACEEEEE✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Btw this got to 1,261 words that is y it's my longet😜 just an FYI. P.P.S-this is the song that they used in one of their vines if u every wanted to know this song is called Badman (Torro,Torro Remix) by Autoerotique.