~I'll hold you~

11:34 pm....

Steve woke up to the sound of bucky screaming and crying. He bolted out of his room and to the guest room where bucky stayed,steve had just found bucky after all the months of searching. Steve got to the door and threw it open to reveal a shirtless sleeping bucky. He was tossing and turning in his sleep, the tears glistened on his face.
"Buck.." he could barely speak. The sight of Bucky crying and the sound of him whimpering in fear brought tears to his eyes.

He made his way over to him and knelt one knee down on the bed. He shook Bucky awake, he couldn't let him sleep through his nightmare. Who would? Bucky sat up, panting hard and his eyes frantically looking around the room. His gaze shifted to Steve's pained expression and more tears welled up in his eyes. He got still and began whimpering before he started full on sobbing.

"Come here" Steve said in a soft voice, pulling Bucky into his tight embrace. His body shook against steve's as he drowned in his crys. "Shush,shh it's okay" Steve was rubbing bucky's back in circles calming him down,
"Don't cry" he added.

"S-Steve they're c-coming for me" Bucky forced out crying and balling steve's shirt in his hands.

"No, no ones gonna hurt you" Steve paused to place a soft kiss on his head, "They'll have to get through me first"

Bucky calmed down and the tears stopped spilling out of his eyes.

Steve loosened his grip on Bucky as he felt him slowly pull away. Bucky's lips where slightly parted and looked into steve's ocean blue eyes. The two sat in silence looking into each other's eyes. If anyone walked in they would think they were crazy, but they didn't care.

Suddenly, steve's gaze shifted to Bucky's lips. When steve's hand reached up to his face to push his hair away from his face, he tensed then gulped down hard. He then relaxed and ran his tounge along his bottom lip when steve's hand ran slowly up in thigh. The space between them closed when Bucky slammed his lips against steve's moving slowly. Steve didn't waste any time responding to the kiss. Bucky wrapped his arms around steve's neck deepening the kiss. His tounge ran along steve's bottom lip asking for entrance, and Steve greeted it willingly with his. He moaned at the taste of steve and the feel of his tounge exploring his mouth. Steve smirked against his lips as the beautiful sound left bucky's mouth. His hands moved down to bucky's waist and he pulled him forward against his groin.
Bucky responded to the gesture with a soft whimper and ground forward against steve's huge erection, moving in time to the way Steve was kissing him.

They had felt this way about each other for years, just waiting for each other.

"I don't ever wanna stop" Bucky said in a raspy voice that sent Steve on edge, besides bucky's dick rubbing against his.

Steve flipped them over so he was now on top of him.

"Buck?"

"Huh Steve?" Bucky bit his lip.

"I love you"

"I love ya too steve"