Time for a clone (Part.1)

I love that quote btw lol

Your P.O.V
It has been 3 days and chi chi hasn't woken up ever since and I'm getting pretty worried. Once and awhile I'll check her pulse and she's still alive so that's good!

  Mark and I were watching (f/m) until we heard the front door knock " I'll get it" Mark said as he got up. I nodded then heard the sounds of my friends enter the room " hey guys!" I greeted as I got up from the couch " hey (y/n)!" They all said in usion " why are you guys here?" I questioned " Mark invited us over to study for the social test." Bon Bon said "okay" I shrugged and we all sat around the island in the kitchen. " hey where's chica?" I asked. Mangle sighed "come with me.." I nodded and we went to the hallway " ever since foxy and I have been hanging out-" " (Y/N) MANGLE GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!!" Fredrick screeched.

  We both sprinted into the room to her the closet door rustling, I grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. Then there was chi chi, she fell out and face planted into the floor "ow" she groaned, Mark untied her and went to my side. She got up "what the hell is wrong with you people ?!!" She screeched " well you came charging at me!" I shot back " do you remember anything?" Mark asked and she shook her head no " you don't?" I asked. " no I don't, all I really remember is Freddy kidnapping me hypnotizing me to kidnap you.." Chi chi stated "well what are we going to do now?" I sighed then Bonnie and Bon Bon looked at each other and grinned " what?" Foxy asked " how about-" Bonnie started off "we make-" Bon Bon added " A CLONE OF (Y/N)!" They said in usion  " oh yeah that's a great idea... Yeah... IF YOU WANT HER TO POSSIBLY DIE!!" Mark sassed " she won't we promise" Bon Bon said. " let's do it!" I confessed "BABE ARE YOU CRAZY?" Mark screeched " number 1. I trust them and number 2. Yes I am crazy.." I giggled " okay off to the lab!" Bon Bon yelled. " you have a lab!!??" I asked " yes" Bonnie chuckled..