Heart-stopping, heart-racing and all else in between

Ayo GG! XD

This is a fanfic I made for my friend so yeah... if you want, you can just imagine yourself in replace for her! XD

Number of words: 7,182

Warning: Lame fanfic, Wrong grammar, Lack of description, etc... (list too long!!!)

A/N: This is the first time I wrote a full fanfic. Usually, I just do some drabbles/imagines so...yeah. I’m not really good at writing (but I’m really trying! I want to learn). I wish I could write like some of the famous writers who can narrate their story fluidly (you get my point? I’m telling you that I’m really bad at this kind of things...T.T). Anyways... Some of the emoticons signal next chapter/scene. I’m a little bit lazy when it comes to describing, especially the setting. So...just imagine where the scene takes place okay? XD

Can a cup of heart-warming coffee change your life forever?

“Czarina, come on. Let’s go to the coffee shop together!” I invited my friend who was sorting some stacked papers on the teacher’s desk.

“Eh... you know I’m dying to go there too, but look at these!” she dramatically pushed the papers that some of them went flying here and there. “If only someone out there have the heart to help me....”

A straight-forward, “No.” came out from my mouth which made her wince. “I’m enjoying my free-man day. This is the perfect time to celebrate democracy and independence!”

She looked at me with an oh-so fake frown then tipped her glasses. “What’s so hard with being a temporary librarian? Huh? All you have to do is sit behind the counter, authorize the people whomever wants to borrow a book, then “Just smile and wave boys. Just smile and wave.” like those clever penguins in the movie. Everybody can do that!”

“Whatever. I’m still going because I have to finish my project.”

“Which project?” she probed “Writing a novel?”

I nodded joyfully. Before I could say anything, she gave me a knowing look and I just knew what’s coming. “Oh, in great need of inspiration, are we?” she teased me.

“Yah. Just hush, okay? If you’re not coming with me, fine. I’ll go there alone.” Nonetheless, pink dusted my cheeks so I turned around and walked to the door. Half-way, I looked back with a smirk playing on my lips “Don’t worry, I’ll say hi to Xiumin for you.” The smile I sported was short-lived as a book went flying towards me. Thankfully, I ducked on time or else...

“Bye!!!” I yelled before running away. Away from the school and it’s depressing ambiance.

\(*^▽^*)/

Exoffee shop.

The shop just has opened last February but it rose to fame quickly. Maybe because it’s near the school so basically, it became a “hang-out” place (at least it’s true for me and my friends). Or maybe they really can brew intoxicating coffee and sell mouth-watering desserts-pretty much like desserts since they’re mainly breads, cakes, etc. Fact is, it’s owned by a charismatic 24 yr. old man from Canada named Wu Yifan, mostly known as Kris and a very rich Korean, with porcelain like skin named Kim Joonmyeon or also known as Suho. They really knew how to make their little business popular. They hired handsome men (10 to be exact). Some of them were working students and each crew has their own charms. So, yes, can you imagine it? Most of their customers were girls and it didn’t stop there. Sometimes these girls won’t buy anything! They’re just there watching-drooling over-those striking men work!