Meeting them;The Shiba House

On land,Caesar and I reached to a big city. It was night,but it wasn't dark,like at the Campus. The were lights everywhere, and a lot of noise. I was a bit fascinated and curious. I wanted to explore...We walked down a street and we stopped in front of a block of flats. Our apartment it was nice... for an apartment.

"-Unpack your things,make yourself comfortable... Later I will show you pictures the rangers,so you'll know how they look like."

"-The targets..."

"-Yeah,the targets. You know,...they're good fighters. I'm almost sorry you have to kill them. " Caesar smirked at me and I did the same. Then we burst into laughter.

********************************************************

"-So,they are they are the Power Rangers: Jayden,the red ranger,Kevin,the blue ranger,Mia,the pink ranger ,Mike ,the green ranger and Emily,the yellow ranger. And this is Ji,their mentor. You must kill him too,so he won't train another fighters. You must win their trust and enter their place,the Shiba house."

"-How am I supposed to do that?"

"-This is your problem. I am here only to guide and protect you."

"-Urgh!! I don't need your protection! I will kill them and finish this damn mission!"

********************************************************

THE NEXT DAY

"-Did you took everything?"

"-Yes,my weapons,my GPS,my headphones (yup. headphones. So Caesar could speak speak in my year 24/24 hours. Urghhh!)....

"-Wait,are you going to wear this...?"

"-...What's wrong with my clothes?"

"-Nothing but,they're not what humans wear. Here,take these." He handed me a pair of blue jeans,a white T-shirt,a black jacket and a pair of sneakers.

"-And that's why I hate humans..."

"-Really?"

"-Well,not only."

After ten minutes I was watching myself in a mirror. Dark Brown shoulder-length hair, green eyes, red lips,skinny body but still curvy... I wasn't that ugly though... I could even say I'm beautiful... Ok,that's enough!

When I was about to leave I heard Caesar's voice.

"-Clove,be careful."

"-As always." I smirked.

I left and walked down a street. If I only could find one of those nighlok portals... Where are nighlocks ,there are rangers too. But what will I do when I find them?! Battle them? Five versus one. I have my powers,but still...

As I was walking,I heard people screaming. It must be nighloks! I said to myself and ran. I was right. Moogers were all over the Central Square and among the buildings. As I was running,I bumped into one. A really big one. It had an ungly blue 'skirt' over its legs and red eyes all over his face. And some kinds of swords in its hands.

"-Argh!!! A human!"

I got scarred and made a wrong move.

"-You whished!" And with that I blew it with my powers. Silly thing,because the Power Rangers were behind me.

"-That wasn't what it seemed ...!"

They stood and stared. The red one approached me. Suddenly,I fell down,hit by a mooger. The last thing I saw was Jayden fighting with the nighlock. And my eyes closed....

AT THE SHIBA HOUSE

I woke up. I was standing on a bed,with my abdomen bandaged. My hands were immobilized with a string. I began to struggle,but it was useless. I tried to contact Caesar though my headphones,but I think I lost them when the nighlock hit me.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Mia ,the pink ranger.

"-Do you feel better?"

"-Let me go! I'm useless to you!"

Mia looked with an innocent face at me then quit the room. I began to struggle again,but I was just hurting myself. After five minutes, the door opened again, This time it was Jayden,the red ranger. He looked much better in reality ..,and,demorphed. Wow,I mean,he was really nice. For a human...

"-Hey... I wondered if we could talk."

"-Yes,when you free my hands."

He smirked.

"-You can trust me. Can I trust you?"

"-I have no other choice,so...yeah. "

He freed me. I rubbed my hands. I had wounds from the string.

"-I'm sorry,I didn't think they would harm you!"

"-I'm fine,just...tell me what you want and let me leave."

"-How to tell you that,... You'll stay here a while. We can't let you go."

I got really mad...

"-You....F*ckin' bastards!" I bruised his face. He jumped off the bed and immobilized me again. I struggled but he held me with his arms. Wow,he was powerful.

"-You said I could trust you."

"-And you too!"

I closed my eyes and began to move my fingers I a round shape.

"-What are you....Ahh!"

He fainted and fell down.

"-Blood bending. Never heard of it? Typical for the hybrids. I wonder why I haven't thought of it earlier. Too sad you can't kill by using this technique."

I ran out of the room and bumped into Kevin.

"-Hey!!"

I used blood bending on him. It must be painful 'cauze he screams so loud that the others heard came to help but I've beaten them too. I was about to get out of the house when Ji found me and hit me in my shoulders and my abdomen. I fell down screaming in pain.

"-Chi blocking. Never heard if it? "